• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Music, post it up

I have a fondness for covers of good songs and I enjoy this version of a classic too.
I didn't expect everyone to agree, I don't enjoy much most of what people have posted here so far but I do enjoy being exposed to stuff I wouldn't listen to otherwise.

I have a fondness for covers of good songs and I enjoy this version of a classic too.
I didn't expect everyone to agree, I don't enjoy much most of what people have posted here so far but I do enjoy being exposed to stuff I wouldn't listen to otherwise.

I like covers as well. That one isn't my cup of tea. I like the variety in this thread too. By all means don't let my comment keep you from posting.

I listen to covers more than anything else. And generally the more it differs from the original the more I like it.

Since we're on the subjest of covers.....

Here's a nice little cover of who?? Nancy Sinatra or somethin'? Yeah, the original sucked balz! :laughing
"Killing is my Business" from Megadeth served as the segue from hardcore punk to Thrash Metal for me. For me it was punk with better guitars.

[youtube]HKYYiYcr21Q[/youtube]

A cover block of kraftwerk. From two very different musicians. I like both. A lot.
[youtube]zR1hF04Tybw[/youtube]
[youtube]jApNRTQEaYc[/youtube]
[youtube]dAWt6RcaujY[/youtube]
[youtube]f93_ReIuBYw[/youtube]
[youtube]buh8YnTwppM[/youtube]
[youtube]Gxqbn2dRwsk[/youtube]

Revnort's latest contribution got me to thinkin' a little about some finer, more tasteful stuff; something a little more upscale and scholarly that we can sip wine to.

Well, a couple nice pop tunes anyway.:dunno

[youtube]hBzmSKFlbHg[/youtube]

[youtube]nkcm5cT9gGI[/youtube]

Back