• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Music, post it up

Whiskerman

[YouTube]zcC6pzl9LL4[/YouTube]

Playing at 11AM today (Saturday) in GG park as part of Strictly Hardly Bluegrass .

Last edited:
Godspeed Ms. Norman ... :rose

I wonder if her accent was noticeable through the singing. Quite a performance.

I have long felt that Chris Randall was one of the great unsung musical geniuses buried in the Underground scene of industrial music, much like Raymond Watts.

[youtube]X6bmX2SpQT0[/youtube]

I have been stuck in the new Tool album since it came out. Listened to it while riding from Berlin-Ichthyosaur to Hawthorne NV on the RydTher Rally. :cool

But this song. Just about every day the last month.... Settle in, it is about 12:45 :smoking

[YOUTUBE]hxsld16TjSU[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
I have been stuck in the new Tool album since it came out. Listened to it while riding from Berlin-Ichthyosaur to Hawthorne NV on the RydTher Rally. :cool

But this song. Just about every day the last month.... Settle in, it is about 12:45 :smoking

[YOUTUBE]hxsld16TjSU[/YOUTUBE]

Groovy man, would be great riding music if accustomed to listening to music while riding, great workout music otherwise. Saw them in the Warfield over two decades ago, and they put on an outstanding live show! Gonna check to see if they are touring now, but am morally opposed to paying more than ~20 dollars per ticket.

Edit: They are playing in Sacramento this Sunday, along with Babymetal and Gojira! Unfortunately, the tickets are 271 dollars a pop, and Korn is co-headling. Thumbs down lambchop!

Last edited:
Groovy man, would be great riding music if accustomed to listening to music while riding, great workout music otherwise. Saw them in the Warfield over two decades ago, and they put on an outstanding live show! Gonna check to see if they are touring now, but am morally opposed to paying more than ~20 dollars per ticket.

Edit: They are playing in Sacramento this Sunday, along with Babymetal and Gojira! Unfortunately, the tickets are 271 dollars a pop, and Korn is co-headling. Thumbs down lambchop!

HIGHLY recommend seeing them. I've seen them a handful of times, usually at the Bill Graham Civic. No San Francisco dates yet. Maybe February 2020 :dunno

I've been listening to this during work

[youtube]1J9l3O1jmrg[/youtube]

I've never been into electronic but it's interesting headspace music

New single by Linderman. I think this one is censored one.
I feel like I heard this melody before somewhere, but don't know where.
[YOUTUBE]p64X_5GX0J8[/YOUTUBE]

One of the sexiest songs ever written and that raspy voice.

:swoon

[YOUTUBE]/ACVAg76Y5P0[/YOUTUBE]

^ Cohen was an amazing songwriter/lyricist!

Some really impressive spoon playing here,

[YouTube]_nLmM9kcBKs[/YouTube]

If your not hip to The Magnetic Fields, maybe you should be.

[youtube]sWriL-gVKtA[/youtube]

A remix of this Mongolian band been playing on SXM Octane and I thought it was neat. I just found the original song, and think it's very cool.

The HU band
[youtube]v4xZUr0BEfE[/youtube]

Back