• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Photos of your bike on location

Farm fields near Watsonville

40326788562_66e77d1882_b.jpg

26500930118_0b8a3faa54_b.jpg

San Juan Grade

40326786172_be151e23cd_b.jpg

Cienega Rd

40326787932_7ff3563eae_b.jpg

Browns Valley Rd, Paicines.

A bad start - stalled it and past the lean of no return. :rolleyes

39661279884_3a020ae8ae_b.jpg

40326783902_a57a3f627e_b.jpg

40326783122_2239961c19_b.jpg

40326785142_6df39c1df0_b.jpg

39475280625_e6273febae_b.jpg

26500931208_80e7bd63e2_b.jpg

Thank you! It's a helluva lot of fun to ride, too. :ride
Agreed! A beauty! Looks like somebody changed out the monster stock
muffler? I'm not wild about the rear portion of your seat ... did someone get
"creative" with it? pretty ugly, imo, on such a beautiful bike.

Took me a week to come to terms with riding the Griso. Suspenion set up is a bit tricky and may take you some Trial and Error to get right. But hang in ...
once it's dialed ... it is a SWEET BIKE! (totally undiscovered goodness IMO)

Last edited:
Agreed! A beauty! Looks like somebody changed out the monster stock
muffler? I'm not wild about the rear portion of your seat ... did someone get
"creative" with it? pretty ugly, imo, on such a beautiful bike.

Took me a week to come to terms with riding the Griso. Suspenion set up is a bit tricky and may take you some Trial and Error to get right. But hang in ...
once it's dialed ... it is a SWEET BIKE! (totally undiscovered goodness IMO)

Thanks!

Yeah the exhaust is by Mistral, and with a custom ECU map made for it, the midrange power it adds is incredible. I also mounted it with a clamp so I could remove the rear foot peg brackets that previously bolted to the exhaust.

The seat is stock! I actually like the look of it better than aftermarket alternatives like Corbin. I think it looks sleek and matches the lines of the bike. Nothing “creative” there :)

There are are few other mods that make it look different from other Grisos: tail tidy, dart windscreen, bar end mirrors, bullet rear turn signals, and some various aftermarket bits and pieces. The biggest change is that I took the entire thing apart and had the previously silver-painted frame powder-coated black. It was a lot of work, but I hated that silver frame and it looks so much better now.

I agree, the handling takes a bit of getting used to, but it is now the most fun bike I’ve ever owned (my first street bike was a brand new 1984 Kawasaki GPz 550 so that covers a lot of ground)

Last edited:
I'm not wild about the rear portion of your seat ... did someone get "creative" with it? pretty ugly, imo, on such a beautiful bike.

Sorry if this is getting off-topic from the thread, but now I can't let this seat thing go :)

Here are pics of the Corbin seat for this bike vs. stock. (The red piping on the Corbin is optional or can be a different color.)

Does the Corbin look a lot better?

Corbin:
GrisoSeat-Corbin-M.png

Stock:
GrisoSeat-Stock-M.png

Great photo. Great road.

I have to take it easy, got a damn PICC line in my arm, but it was too nice not to get out.

Great picture on a beautiful day but the PICC line???? :wtf. You OK or do we need to worry about you?

Woke up Sat morning to a 2 inch water main gusher. Digging and playing with clay for hours. No riding that day.

F1NyP99h.jpg

qWr2gtih.jpg

Sunday was better.

Mines Road

9fLGLXlh.jpg

The Junction

IxShXy3h.jpg

2j0gtrJh.jpg

Back