• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Photos of your bike on location

Suzuki should pay attention to Honda when it comes to making a stock exhaust instead of that hideous monstrosity they've come up with.

Kuna Caves. Gotta bring a flashlight next time so I can go down in and look around.
JhHPNwU.jpg

Toledo Dairy near Kuna Caves. Behind the bike are hundreds of calves in these little cages where all they can do is stand there and eat. My nose still hasn't recovered from breathing that air for a bit too long.
ilypMBb.jpg

Snake River downstream from Swan Falls. The silt on the 4.5 mile road heading to this spot is getting bad enough that I don't think I'll go there again until it rains a bit.
1PDzWyb.jpg

Snake River... need pics of Hell’s Canyon. Please?

Went on a Zero Emissions ride today up Sierra Road. BTW there some sand/dirt on some of the corners be careful out there, was out there in the KLR last week and had to dab.
0324191357_HDR-XL.jpg

0324191407_Burst30-XL.jpg

0324191411_HDR-XL.jpg

0324191412-XL.jpg

0324191411b_HDR-XL.jpg

Great composition John! :thumbup

Lower Fork NC. Still finding new roads out here.

LMAO, I open Google Maps, look for parks that have curvy roads and go :D

Day after this ride I was getting gas near my house in my wife's car and noticed 2 FZ9's and a FZ10 at the pumps. I asked the FZ10 guy where to go close by and he told me about Black Snake Road which is where I'm going on Saturday.

He also hooked me up with Charlotte SprotBiles on the Facepage so I joined that too.

By the time I left there were 3 FZ9, 2 of which were women, and another 3 sportbikes

Attachments

• LowerForkFZ.jpg
    LowerForkFZ.jpg
    184.6 KB · Views: 56
I'll make it up to Deals Gap one of these days. I've only been here for 2.5 years now :rofl
We need an honest comparison to Bay Area roads. I'm of the opinion that if you plopped that road down anywhere within 100 miles of San Francisco, it wouldn't be famous. Maybe you could prove that I'm wrong about that.

Almost died on today's ride, but I got in a couple of pics... :laughing

(Some local Big Surean in a silver Tacoma decided to attempt a pass on an SUV pulling a camper without properly looking for oncoming traffic, namely me. Kinda close for my taste.)

picture.php

picture.php

Great shots from the afterlife.
Glad you're still with us. :thumbup

Back