• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Photos of your bike on location

Gibraltar Range National Park, NSW Australia.

Attachments

• IMG_20190526_120540.jpg
    IMG_20190526_120540.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 356
Last edited:
I was afraid of that... made the pic an attachment instead.

attachment.php

Nice!

I basically look at this thread to reply with a "Fuck you Gary!" for all the riding he does.

So, once again, :twofinger you Gary!

Last edited:
Did a 250+ mile ride over the Owyhee mountains through Silver City to Jordan Craters and the Owyhee river. More dirt than pavement. I'm tired! Don't know how I could do the IDBDR for a week.

Silver City Idaho.
qE28htN.jpg

I'm going to rename Silver City "Cricket City". There were thousands upon thousands of them in town and all through the hills. I probably killed several thousand just running over them on the roads. The residents were lucky if they could keep them out of their houses. I'm blaming it on global warming. :x
adWCZEb.jpg

Above Jordan Craters:
VnuUXvC.jpg

A little bit more above that spot:
F8aAJCf.jpg

What the big crater looks like if you hike a little ways from the parking lot:
OcB8ejQ.jpg

I also rode down to the Owyhee river, but didn't actually take a photo of the water. People put their boats and rafts into the river at Rome, OR, and pay someone to drive their truck to this spot. Then they get out, put the boat on or in the truck and drive back out. I was wondering why everybody was asking about road conditions. "Didn't you drive in? - No."
ncdMRaK.jpg

Work lunch ride today the taco place by 580 and Patterson Pass Road

hlNKx68h.jpg

dtrides and Lonster met up with some friends from Oregon and redding today, out on HWY 36 at the Burger Bar. We also ran into a couple other BARFers who were checking out the roads.I can't remember their BARF handles.

Attachments

• Burger Bar.jpg
    Burger Bar.jpg
    154.6 KB · Views: 89
Still snow in the mountains. Sunday crew at Lake Alpine

attachment.php

Attachments

• crew.jpg
    crew.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 371
Peak to Peak Hwy, CO

Back