• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Photos of your bike on location

Why did the Triumph feel the need to park that close to the Bugatti?

Why did the Triumph feel the need to park that close to the Bugatti?

Why did the Bugatti park so close to the Triumph and in front of a No Parking sign? :x

That explains THAT! Damn cages.

Last edited:
I fucken hate it when some clown parks his piece-o-shit so close to my shiny motorcycle.
(holding back urge to loogie)

Wasn't a huge fan of the styling of the Veyron, but respected the hell out of it from an engineering standpoint. The Chiron, however, is gorgeous.

From last weekend. This is what a 3 million dollar automobile looks like:

46969680465_b51dc7c505_b.jpg

Volkswagens to the left, volkswagens to the right.... :laughing

Got an NC700X a couple Friday’s ago, been taking advantage of having something comfortable and checking out a bunch of new roads. Here’s a shot on Fish Rock Rd today

An iPhone time lapse at Lake Hennessey-

[YOUTUBE]IocIbOo1Amk[/YOUTUBE]

-Bill

Just figured out how to make it into a gif that loops-

insta.gif

-Bill

Not familiar with the area too much, but I think this was somewhere off of the 101 south of San Jose

Attachments

• 57572796_10161775810190541_1088364091698839552_o.jpg
    57572796_10161775810190541_1088364091698839552_o.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 68
Just came back from a quick ride down the coast, just to see some blue sky at least....

picture.php

Weekend traffic is gonna be ugly...

I did go down to the gates of the old Navy housing at the big rock that is still there, but it's mostly empty:

picture.php

My father told me that when he dealt with the post in the 70's the man in charge was Commander Bucher, the captain of the USS Pueblo.

Last edited:
Just figured out how to make it into a gif that loops-

Cool except gif resolution is too low. Too bad there's no easy way to post Apple Live Photos.

Not familiar with the area too much, but I think this was somewhere off of the 101 south of San Jose

Looks like a golf course in the background, so my guess is it's at the southern end of Santa Teresa Rd.

Mines Rd. One more ride out of the Angel GTs to get my money's worth, before putting on new tires.

Deybsya.jpg

Br1CyfA.jpg

4,295 miles @ 34 psi. This went a little farther than I intended.

ozIYipU.jpg

Last edited:
The Junction

WTW0Uphh.jpg

5vJ6k86h.jpg

San Antonio Valley Road

mSZMLZoh.jpg

474TOpXh.jpg

AQmrHtNh.jpg

Lick Observatory

t9w7F8jh.jpg

The Junction

2EoAXPth.jpg

San Jose to Livermore. I don't ride this route much, only once or twice a week. ;)

LPvLNRH.jpg

BNBjwUd.jpg

LpoNRLq.jpg

ofPKOGY.jpg

M5LAxYF.jpg

Back