• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Photos of your bike on location

W Ridgecrest Blvd

sZqHomt.jpg

w6tchel.jpg

Marshall

f12zu7k.jpg

YI3fOga.jpg

VJn0COU.jpg

f2oNMjN.jpg

A little farther north on Hwy 1

KhlOfGD.jpg

Last edited:
Inspired by the recent SF posts..

I couldn't figure out what that teal colored dumpster looking thing with a bracket was until I rode past it today and went ah ha. :laughing

Same here.
I'm glad I wasn't in it! :laughing

Those are some pretty pics of SF, y'all don't make it look like the city being talked about down in the sink! :laughing

Last edited:
It's too cold to go anywhere interesting, so here's the new bike parked in front of my house.
huCYVJw.jpg

Gotta show it off. :teeth

Expect to see photos of it way up in the tops of the mountains in a few months.

It's too cold to go anywhere interesting, so here's the new bike parked in front of my house.

Gotta show it off. :teeth

Expect to see photos of it way up in the tops of the mountains in a few months.

Awesome that you finally got the bike you really wanted. Looks great! I want one (eventually), especially if they would make a sumo version.

Few roads can match the fun intensity of Mt Hamilton Rd.

aPPoIxv.jpg

7AkwSWi.jpg

The temperature hit 50 today, had to get out.

This was at 3800 feet on the first dirt road I tried. I was already on ice before I determined that it was time to turn around. I rode VERY CAREFULLY back off of the ice, into the dirt on the side of the road, until I could get to unfrozen road. I'm loving how this bike works on dirt roads.
MyPgLNw.jpg

On the second road that I tried I made it to 4800 feet before determining that it was time to turn around.
bCYhj2J.jpg

I even threw in a little single track - Trail 4 off of 8th Street - just to check out how it handled that stuff. It was probably stupid of me to do that, because I had to go quite a ways before I could turn it around. It easily handled the semi-steep rocky stuff.
KX2U2DH.jpg

5ZOupUQ.jpg

Port San Luis,

The short cut, See's Cyn/Perfuma Cyn
Avila beach to SLO

Before the rain

:shhh do not discuss this road with ANYONE on the internet :laughing

Last edited:
SoCal Ride

Chillin at a gas station...

Attachments

• EBR.jpg
    EBR.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 47
At Kuna Cave. You climb about 20 feet down that ladder into the cave. One of these days I'll bring a flashlight and go down there.

This is where I determined that the Karoo 3 is not a great tire in the mud. I later determined that the KTM 790 Adv R has a lot of places that are good at gathering mud, but hard to get it back out.
TUuqhar.jpg

The Snake River at Walters Ferry.
trZd0rI.jpg

Back