• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Photos of your bike on location

I love this composition, the line of buoys on the right extending off into the water, the bike profile, and the light on the rock on the left suggesting a heat blast from the exhaust. Nice! Too bad the Danger signs are there, but in a way they fit in too.

-Bill

Thanks! Pretty much my thoughts exactly, almost word for word how I would have described it-kinda freaky :wtf :laughing

I thought the same about the signs at first, wishing they weren't there, but then I was like well, riding can be a little dangerous so they kind of fit in ok as well.

Thanks! Pretty much my thoughts exactly, almost word for word how I would have described it-kinda freaky :wtf :laughing

I thought the same about the signs at first, wishing they weren't there, but then I was like well, riding can be a little dangerous so they kind of fit in ok as well.

Yeah, the "Danger" sign adds to the photo by making your bike look even more more bad-ass!

-Bill

Some secret location, with a common ordinary decommissioned power plant, nearly invisible and unobtrusive.

attachment.php

What powerplant? :laughing

Maybe it's just me, but the motor on that bike looks a little small to be called a "power plant."
It looks like it'll only go around 50,51,50,51....

It will go faster, I have special air/wind to penetrate, rolling into an onshore breeze. I have seen 58, another time.
Never has it got stuck between numbers, yet those two "special" numbers, it did.

Side note, I finding things are going full circle on me in my old age.
One being my "power plant"
My first new bike, candy apple red '68 CL90, silver tank.
My last new bike, candy gold red/white, same power plant design
Z125M

Haven't been riding in the hills since before Xmas. Felt a little rusty in the beginning today.

Jamison Creek Rd

h2ricLk.jpg

Empire Grade. It's smoke, not fog.

z7mC1Po.jpg

Swanton Rd. Never noticed this building before.

784r03B.jpg

y3A9aqM.jpg

Last edited:
Stage Rd. Loose chip near the edge of the road, no problem when staying away from the edge.

Go47olT.jpg

Devil's Slide Bunker. I thought it was a house.

9Z2A3mk.jpg

Pacifica Pier. Weird that I had not been here before.

mHf8La1.jpg

Beautiful shots, as usual Gary.
That shot of the Pacifica Pier is so vivid I can almost smell the urine stench from here.

Mini adv. on the coast, while the trucks' tranny gets a tune up
Port San Luis, Hanford pier,
Cal Poly architecture class swarming the place measuring with 12 to 25 foot tapes.
Fun to watch, none of it made sence, more of a problem of scale.

Attachments

• IMG_2292.jpg
    IMG_2292.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_2291.jpg
    IMG_2291.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 75
Cal Poly architecture class swarming the place measuring with 12 to 25 foot tapes.
A friend of mine's daughter is taking Architecture at SLO. I don't think she's in that picture (she might be in San Diego at the moment, wasn't really clear last time we talked). But she could be!

Chinese New Year's Eve. Left work early for a ride.

Quimby Rd

rNizTJ0.jpg

OfATtIo.jpg

Mt Hamilton Rd

9OBkXeE.jpg

Late to the party - all that's left of the snow.

T3iHi8D.jpg

RZ6V3u7.jpg

Didn't eat there but it looks very cool.

mop2mdv.jpg

Beautiful day for a ride even if it was a bit chilly.

eDGFYPR.jpg

1sizZim.jpg

x9MG3Si.jpg

Back