• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Photos of your bike on location

Mt Madonna Rd

If0cEpZ.jpg

Near Aptos

qUZIpaq.jpg

oxP6Utn.jpg

50LXm4x.jpg

Last edited:
This road cuts from Hwy 60 to I 10, it holds most of the local goodies I get to play with. Across 60 is Black Cat Pass rd heading up to Bouse following the tracks

Attachments

• IMG_2936.jpg
    IMG_2936.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 32
San Jose downtown. While they keep building glass and steel high-rise condos, at the street level urban plight is evident. Downtown has good bone structure and soul, though (unlike fake places like Santana Row), and I wish one day it could be revitalized to resemble Old Town Pasadena.

FQDQQih.jpg

qcC2or6.jpg

riFM2Uc.jpg

The one with the arrow sign is very nice. Dunno if it's the nature of the lens, but the bike looks slightly exaggerated in the photo.

Del Puerto Rd.... I love it but it always gives me the heeby jeebys

Took a few days off to reflect on 2020. Hanging out with Barbie Beta at the Land of Yep.

50782842163_cdeaa793d3_c.jpg

Skyline. Visibility in the fog was pretty bad.

8S2Rhmm.jpg

yo0LCZF.jpg

Hwy 9, Saratoga

kdcKpP2.jpg

I swear looking at this thread of photos I would think the bay area is a post-apocalyptic wasteland. Why do folks still live there?

Back