• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Photos of your bike on location

Found this beauty in Havasu, looks to be in the 16' range, whole boat looks polished, didn't see any beaching marks, + extras.
Last Whaler I saw here (BARF) was expensive, I had to stop for this number,
$20,500.00

So, my bike, and three more, , , ?

Attachments

• IMG_3949.jpg
    IMG_3949.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 11
Found this beauty in Havasu, looks to be in the 16' range, whole boat looks polished, didn't see any beaching marks, + extras.
$20,500.00

I thought havasu was so low you cant get a boat on the water.?
Should be a surplus of cheap boats now...

Last edited:
Colorado river tries to maintain a level from Lake Mohave to Yuma.
Lake Mead and above is down.
Water level fluctuates at night in Bullhead when the power generation slows, level back up during the day.
Lake Havasu doesn't show these effects do to the dam @ Parker.
This pool of water is sucked out by Ca and Az for their respective aqueducts.
Big boat show in a couple of weeks here, looking for triple engine off shore racers? Pontoon?
Jet ski races due in April too

New motorcycle. Kinda. Alta EX with SM wheels. So it’s a Motard.So a new motorcycle.

Attachments

• 151EDB2E-46F7-4C9A-BF09-CF3C36237626.jpg
    151EDB2E-46F7-4C9A-BF09-CF3C36237626.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 10
$20,500.00

Hook it to the Monkey and tow it home! :laughing

North of Emmett, Crane Creek Reservoir, Ola

This is on Four Mile Road north of Emmett.
NvZPkA2.jpg

My two riding companions, one on a 1090R with custom graphics and one on a 1989 TransAlp.
T7whir6.jpg

Heading in toward Crane Creek Reservoir.
2nQsCqj.jpg

Heading over the hill toward Ola.
mw0HqGT.jpg

One more stop to figure out where else we're headed before getting to Ola.
yNDHqvo.jpg

Our ride leader headed on up into the mud and snow. The other two of us decided we didn't want to get into that.
UQnf1ZI.jpg

Guadalupe River.

Got across the dam/divider things in the first 2 shots but it was a struggle, mainly due to my lack of confidence to use momentum to get on top of it. Someone who knows what he's doing would fly across this stuff. Kind of demoralizing, need more practice.

OAXZQoy.jpg

x1EPX4f.jpg

7qdZMoF.jpg

G3NUqbw.jpg

DeSaFtW.jpg

wh1txeg.jpg

How do you get that bike to & from these spots without worrying about a conversation with the cops?

San Jose, eh?

Attachments

• A50DAD9F-2120-4F66-899E-C0093E8D8E32.jpg
    A50DAD9F-2120-4F66-899E-C0093E8D8E32.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 11
The river is less than half a mile from my house so there's low chance of running into cops on the way there.

I arrived at the KTM demo at 3:20pm and found their last ride was at 3:45pm. I hung around until 3:45pm but no no-shows, so didn't get to ride anything. They only had 8 bikes. Seems if they wanted to do demos to drum up interests they should have more bikes so more people get to ride them.

kOIlWKe.jpg

ts30jHa.jpg

HY95K1M.jpg

Stage Rd

cZR8ueu.jpg

Lobitas Creek Rd

3kxp0uM.jpg

0iRtyiq.jpg

Half Moon Bay

ly5K9Fw.jpg

Pescadero

NiwIluZ.jpg

Bean Hollow Rd. A bird took off from the side of the road with this snake in its claws as I rode by. I was thinking, "Let's not hit that dangling snake with my helmet." And then the bird let go of the snake.

sMMMy8s.jpg

Seems if they wanted to do demos to drum up interests they should have more bikes so more people get to ride them.

If they have folks standing around waiting for no shows, they already have the interest. The demos are secondary.

Started the BDR last week with SFMCjohn at Carrizo Plains then headed to Yuma!

otUarbr.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Just outside of Yuma in the DEEP Stuff!

Picacho State Park on the Colorado with Mark and Josh!

Excelsior Mine road outside of Primm with Carl, Robert and Josh

Last edited:
And I though gas was expensive in the Bay Area! HAH!

Titus Canyon

Saline Valley road views!

Ready for Lippencott!

Bet you can't guess where this is!

Last edited:
Highway robbery. I was wondering how the pumps were going to handle more than $10, I guess they'll just drop the small digit.

Great shots, making me want to go back and ride the CABDR again, it's such a beautiful ride.

Along Guadalupe River under Hwy 85

wTarNcZ.jpg

Don't know why that water's so radioactive blue!

fv45V0D.jpg

Back