• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Photos of your bike on location

Collier Canyon
Mc4NH7V.jpeg

I've wanted a DR650 for 10 years. Had one test ride but that was useless, so I decided to rent one (from Twisted Road) to see how it really is. $145 for a day - not cheap. ($25 of that is mandatory min insurance. The owner only gets $66 out of this.) More riding tomorrow.

Kings Mountain Rd

FEcokvv.jpg

Mv7wDFw.jpg

I stopped short here. Didn't want to get stuck and unable to turn around.

BqG3u6e.jpg

Last edited:
World Center for Birds of Prey. This is where they helped save the California Condor. Still raising more of those right now. Helping restore several other endangered birds of prey as well.

vyUJrI6.jpg

You can sort of see from here why I'm not up in the hills yet. Still snow up there, and a lot of mud.
yy6ahqr.jpg

I weighed the DR w/ a full tank - 171 lbs front, 185 lbs rear - 356 lbs total. This DR is nicely modded so I still don't know what a stock DR feels like.

Summit Rd

i5d9tKm.jpg

26Jhyz1.jpg

oZTA7Ol.jpg

Last edited:
Compared to my GS, on dirt the DR is so much easier to ride, thus a lot more fun. No shit, right?

Around Buzzard Lagoon

ZD3rymS.jpg

VMrLfqF.jpg

YE2D3ZQ.jpg

sEKrON5.jpg

SgU9qrR.jpg

Lower Highland Way

MN0EsJw.jpg

In the middle of oregon..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220306-080730_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220306-080730_Gallery.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 7
Compared to my GS, on dirt the DR is so much easier to ride, thus a lot more fun. No shit, right?

Around Buzzard Lagoon

One of them Tried to get on my bike...
To heavy for it..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220306-082145_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220306-082145_Chrome.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Another day at Carnegie

Took Robert out for ride at Carnegie today!

Bok6sME.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Sweet looking DR.

On location outside it's home, finally got the Termi slip on back together and on the bike, the wrap is replacing the lost heat shield and hiding my sloppy sealant job, eh.

AM-JKLXYFoQTf9Q7PYOeC9sRzcUgkYVQLkNzjaL_-D8tpEkU17VmOIMCBk3NZYfJP42XtB4X2SHEWGlvDEYdLo2JUMvWTk9x9oVdkfyGrA7ffW8rFRUpD-WLGOb55uhX0imU5o3coLTdvBLfbtgrgCFav6rU3g=w1072-no

Well I say that to myself ALL the time!
Would love to join you for a ride soon

Braaap! I live in Oregon now but am in SF at least one week per month. I'll be back the 19th and will be on the SMR Sunday. :cool

Back