• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Photos of your bike on location

Looking for warm with a ride up Berryessa, what I found was fog pushed in over the lake. Was getting colder going upstream, to the dam, choppy water with a cold breeze over the lake. Was dressed for warm weather, not bay fog, so I backtracked to sunning myself along Putah Creek.
A short beer in Winters, dinner @ Murillos.

The fog, it did thin out some over the day.

I stopped down @ the hairpin, above the bridge, in the trees top right

Bike traffic, spied from the creek,

The creek, catch & release,

The End.

Attachments

• IMG_4473.jpg
    IMG_4473.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_4474.jpg
    IMG_4474.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_4481.jpg
    IMG_4481.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_4479.jpg
    IMG_4479.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_4484.jpg
    IMG_4484.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 3
qOYthVuh.jpg

Nice perspective! Are you just quick with the cellphone or is this a GoPro still?

Pilot Peak - again

Up on Boise Ridge Rd again, reasonably clear sky this time.
QlKBUYi.jpg

It definitely looks like autumn up in the hills.
dsHBRtE.jpg

Up at the top of Pilot Peak. We met a pilot named Mark riding a big BMW on the same route. Had a good talk.
jKRI0EO.jpg

Another of the views on the way back down.
aE3LKCx.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^
agree! :thumbup

plotting an escape

14898613245_e9d924679e_b.jpg

Good night for it I imagine!

yes, the weather was awesome ... :thumbup

I have a reservation for Kirby Cove, campsite #5, on Tuesday, Nov. 1st, if you want to swing by for the campfire, or even camp. I usually post up these little community building opportunities in our groovy BARF poli-dump--but maybe this time I'll post an invite in BARF Adventure Riding or something. :gsxrgrl

anyway, here's my bike on location, recently touring SF's post-industrial, apocalyptic, wastelands:

picture.php

thanks to Mr Bungee Brent for the pic ... :ride

Last edited:
yes, the weather was awesome ... :thumbup

I have a reservation for Kirby Cove, campsite #5, on Tuesday, Nov. 1st, if you want to swing by for the campfire, or even camp.

Mighty tempting, that's the week I leave (hopefully for real this time) for India so I'll play it be ear depending on how prepared I am for the trip by then!

Back