• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Photos of your bike on location

I would agree. The vibe there speaks motorcycles.

ovDDHfPh.jpg

Both of these are incredibly well constructed photos... :wow

Thank you both for raising the bar around here! :thumbup

Agreed. Great composition Bp and SFMCjohn.

Last edited:
Missed the Blankpage one.. that is really sweet :thumbup

Pretty truck. Is that expensive for a truck like that?

Unless you have the skills to do the work yourself, you could not build that truck for $35K.

Remember, :ride grip & mirror, , ,

I have been looking for these guys in the cold cuts/frozen foods, & not finding much. Bird flu is gonna kill T day this year, I did find a smoked turkey breast, now secured in my freezer.

So, maybe one or two is looking for a family dinner invite.
They are game, are you?

Attachments

• IMG_4489.jpg
    IMG_4489.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 3
Leesville Road

last I checked, Leesville Road is hella far from Yreka. looks like the Ducati is racking up more big mile days. :thumbup

three unreconstructed BARFers out for a tour of western Marin and lunch at Nick's Cove, yesterday:

picture.php

picture.php

two twins and a triple against the wall at Nick's Cove ...
my bike is the red one. :ride

last I checked, Leesville Road is hella far from Yreka. looks like the Ducati is racking up more big mile days. :thumbup

I was nice out yesterday, I bet it was a good ride.

We did a few miles that Friday.

AL9nZEVPlMeLlAKLxMfJNpcL6UJZhsZlCih2VmqcbURCr1W-71-p8i5zEDSc7KIk6kTtFnGURsYM98X1KzGcswKiBgQiJXLKw4ceZKv9hN9TUe_vRMkkNTFzuRS3-8VTEvG8J43R2B_Dmg7OfJQt5xEHdJ9xAA=w1032-no

Then did a few more to get home Saturday. Total mileage count was around 1124. I just realized I forgot to post Saturday pics.

594 Miles... beast!!!!

Never rack up that many miles in a day. :ride

Back