• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Photos of your bike on location

I don't want my ugly mug ruining the beauty of the location... :laughing

it's about balance, man.
The captured coast picture is so beauty that we need your ugly mug to take the edge off. Maybe with a full face helmet, because we need balance.

Awesome pic.

Pope Valley poppies.
AJFCJaX_RyK2AYSkUHUA-GR-OhlFr-PjtLSlBuYKyCSlMfg2hRv3FADdoLaHKCbSncMHSAGb0vCEmKrfmPhtd1_s9-e8HCSO5dzJ-IPFSR4aiW32Xy7bF6Qv4iUmIZsQl4-ZrvJDsbC2XlS0nHRu9CZ18Mz8=w772-h579-s-no

Took the scenic route home today

Rode with no particular place to go and ended up here - Coyote Valley

YcqW4It.jpg

LJVXBQM.jpg

m025KGo.jpg

HlYwON7.jpg

Santa Teresa Blvd

tzL69Is.jpg

Last edited:
Another visit to the Superb loom yesterday, about 88* and I'm dressed in longhandles. I left a chilly socked in Morro rock for the Temblor range.

Opening with an artsy shot of arriving @ hwy 58

Shell creek again, some pix of my last visit, updated.

Attachments

• IMG_4963.jpg
    IMG_4963.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4965.jpg
    IMG_4965.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4964.jpg
    IMG_4964.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4966.jpg
    IMG_4966.jpg
    181 KB · Views: 0
Zen/Karma happened,

This guy stopped here, middle of nowhere, to start a summers' ride
His story about completing something @ 'Poly, and having the rest of the summer off to ride, Tenere loaded & ready.

I told him he was doing better than Jim Bronson, and his Mex blanket for gear.
That comment lost to ages. This was his "Bixby Bridge" the start of his ride with no set plans, from Carrizo Plains in full bloom, dang close to the county line.
Cue the overhead heli shot of a lone bike, rolling thru the flowers with "Long lonesome Highway" playing to fade, , ,

His eyes lit up when I mentioned my two week ride to Sturgis, and me now rolling RV, poaching twisties full time. I think he has a good handle on this to make it epic, my last words, "Have Fun".

The return thru Shell Creek, , ,
The lack of shade made me stop here again, the breeze is in my face, guess what it smells of ??

Attachments

• IMG_4993.jpg
    IMG_4993.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_4996.jpg
    IMG_4996.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_5002.jpg
    IMG_5002.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Great pictures! I was up in the Trembler Range last weekend.

Big do'ins in MB, starting up summer.
We got the sun on mute, ac blowing cold, and a kite fest.
Traffic out to the rock, stop & crawl, both directions.
Main St. farmers market @ two blocks, one block for private party, traffic snarled.
As I snapped this grey pix of the rock, Police volinteer zoomed up and busted out the drone for traffic flow.
They can get the embarcadero empty flowing @ 5 mph, with a couple of volinteers @ key intersections, up Beach, left on Main, Hwy 1 @ bottom of hill, north, south, east. They had that running as I left the Chinese palace, next door to the vacant appearing Cop Shop

My spell check has been broken for a few years now, time to reinvest.

Attachments

• IMG_5007.jpg
    IMG_5007.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_5012.jpg
    IMG_5012.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Back