• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Photos of your bike on location

That's really cool^^^

XweBLfQ.jpg

fWJXyTG.jpg

2aGRB2X.jpg

After about 3 miles around the hood...

t7h09l0.jpg

zYMlr9b.jpg

:ride:thumbup

I hit up Palomares/Calaveras/Felter on this gorgeous Easter Sunday but was having too much fun to stop for pictures until I pulled off onto Marsh Rd.

4h2tkoK.jpeg

Last edited:
It finally stopped raining long enough for me to ride 36 to the top of South Fork mountain. The temp got to 74 in the valleys, and the roads were pretty good, considering it's been raining for months. Still a LOT of snow on the north sides of the hills, and a good amount left on top, as you can see.

Attachments

• Top of South Fork Mountain1.jpg
    Top of South Fork Mountain1.jpg
    176.5 KB · Views: 4
  • Top of South Fork Mountain2.jpg
    Top of South Fork Mountain2.jpg
    174.4 KB · Views: 4
picture.php

venerable Mt Tam Easter Sunrise Ride, looking down from the watch tower at the maybe 200 bikes that showed up to enjoy the excellent weather for this year’s version. my bike is the red one … :clown

Mine too!

That's really cool^^^
XweBLfQ.jpg

Now it's brand new again! Looks it anyway!

Went for a little jaunt after the Easter Sunrise ride myself.

Coleman Valley Road, it was rough in spots, happily my wheels still appear to be round.

AJFCJaWbleZ2YKzZt_LZzgu-_WrBAlgWYr4AFZQ5TbptahKRRwdShWvEIJ_hZDj0kIuKHDu_vyEcpAd9HTVMheguBk3RYR2Mg2kPWQ1EzLkJ9wqhv1jiqOaNppUzqj0oW57JMIoKnh5p-Jn1vJgXweRswGsxjg=w1098-no

Trinity Road

AJFCJaVbGVDTrHwtUxBHb2mo2H-sjL2AV2HVOjfWdxdglrV3xdhreEzG6qm5vrKeK97wO7eT1Xfcnzs8gxlsI98bR809ELINNtIJjwtHwTtUrfnl2JR4KcrEMsbOkmUNy1oglPlqEubIVYNGXJOvaiV4zdk4_A=w1098-no

Mt Veeder Road

AJFCJaWe_W2V9JFQCD4k7TKwyiwOoPeinpZlItBM1E61-wxZzx7vyhFOx0KMfaUfNHgqRAfgvYkAPOWDbzMVkZ7Kv-186Ehfwn9cElTOXHlTVZKywAp9wADhGa6AqZ9lBc-BSYgry_M1grys8hqa5q4s-iDP6w=w1098-no

Clayton Rd. It has sunk about 3 ft.

vsXGCc7.jpg

Mt Hamilton Rd, at Vineyard Heights Rd

rOPuNjc.jpg

Xn8Hyk5.jpg

Last edited:
Groesbeck Hill Park

3rshhIV.jpg

Mt Hamilton

33toi6U.jpg

mYA7EGg.jpg

WGd0JJR.jpg

Last edited:
Rockaway Beach

mECaTSX.jpg

M4Cai3m.jpg

Moss Beach Distillery parking lot

CdD1Xov.jpg

OzBtQN9.jpg

Last edited:
Beach fun @ the Rock

Some kind of AMG rally with banners @ south "T" pier/ American Fish Co.
Rolling laughter from the bar, , ,

Attachments

• IMG_4908.jpg
    IMG_4908.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_4910.jpg
    IMG_4910.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_4911.jpg
    IMG_4911.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_4913.jpg
    IMG_4913.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 5
Back on Black Hill, above the golf course.
This being Saturday, everything moving, noise, tourists.
More groups of e-bikes rolling around, even up here.

Occasionally loud Harleys are heard up here, I figured it was a major close street done fast.
Today after watching cars move from the direction of the noise carried on the wind, I realized I can see a couple of small uphill sections of Hwy 1, where all the bike noise is generated, seen as purple marks.
So a three -fer; Rock, three stacks as seen as one, and freeway, potato - potato, blasting up hill after Morro's Main St exit.

And the finale, Dinner Cruise boat pumping the black tank @ the Muni Pier

Attachments

• IMG_4917.jpg
    IMG_4917.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_4914.jpg
    IMG_4914.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 3
picture.php

California poppies, hillside daisies and purple owl’s clover, Little Panoche Road, San Benito County, California.

All inspiring pics!! Hope to be posting my own soon.

This ‘21 V85 (rented from Riders-Share) feels modern and normal, very easy and fun to ride immediately. It corners so well I had to remind myself several times to back off and not override the sight line. Responsive and revvy engine, good power (I mostly rode in sport mode), reasonable seat height, very smooth off-on throttle transition, light clutch and positive transmission. It feels like a smaller GS/PanAm, with > 90% the fun at about half the price. Three problem areas that stood out: 1) engine stumble/hesitation around 4,500-5,000 rpm - feels like momentary out of gas then back on, cycling off-on-off-on every half-second or so, pretty disconcerting at first, like the engine was going to die; 2) wind blast/noise; 3) poor light pattern for night ride visibility in corners.

Hwy 236

VVwcvGE.jpg

9L9fQK0.jpg

I was surprised to see the new bridge open on China Grade, next to Memory Lane.

2PCBSlg.jpg

aGmHTK0.jpg

Davenport

7eM2zT5.jpg

Gary on a Guzzi. :cool

John playing flower child. :cool

CDONA rocking. :cool

Back