• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Photos of your bike on location

Still testing routes, tried Old Creek again yesterday, found fresh damage from heavy trucks.
Different signage, bicycles were there my last trip, I had to dodge them along with the big trucks, I turned around before the turn spot from last time, so working from 46 to Cayucos?
Just guessing, Wondering if it will be perfectly safe when they release it, next year? Lots of raw edges of roadway to repair.

I saw a flower, , ,

Attachments

• IMG_4922.jpg
    IMG_4922.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4923.jpg
    IMG_4923.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_4924.jpg
    IMG_4924.jpg
    179.7 KB · Views: 0
Funny, road by China Grade on Monday and figured it was closed...

Simmler Road

AJFCJaVq1qWB6zqipKgvo37dXoWcmkSD25Y8-HHT0qlVtMkP4EFGtwvgrqOLZfBpocr-wnrsLmGfDzZ1bhxWljowC4P6v5XlilHyhhLC0ty201abYMtx3N4PllNUVKH9FQhB88RjCbMF5RIdbtu-qT7ZvLC_ww=w1098-no

Rossi's Driveway

AJFCJaUEhxKnA2Qi250UkFZ5q0uyX4xFP5SxNxpTl4I7xoVLxkhOoXvAXqotgU0ZxNuHpDe-i_MUbx3drqcDpkBFo8326FsmSZRXyyi9YluwZ04I5elrZ4vNLVznKzuxrymHFfHV0QeFiTBucNUwySCuIrSi9g=w1098-no

238 - first time for me since the fire.

AJFCJaWwI6LfDNZDu13FXYeCRpxQWD5H18xJZbzMJ5boR5ENc_ZRjABZGFgj2cakO7hkguJJXJFfoSog1PrEeePO3XyfONVpjyNa_6_jor3yIAxKt1Rvju0qo3WuRMBR3TJIINjlyQxVxKrx6svUkp6NR10J3Q=w1098-no

Funny, road by China Grade on Monday and figured it was closed...

I often ride it both ways to double the fun so it was no problem when it was closed at the lower end; it was even better closed since it got dirtier with less traffic.

Glenwood Dr, north of Glenwood Cutoff

North of the closure

pe2XcsH.jpg

bN8og17.jpg

South of the closure

bjks1Q5.jpg

Last edited:
Glenwood Dr, south of Glenwood Cutoff

North of the closure

DtGbtCx.jpg

South of the closure

2VuShSw.jpg

Kinda boring compared to the killer pics in this thread but I stopped at a park that my late father had when he worked for the city back in the 1900's. When I was a really little fuck my older sister (she's gone too) would take me to the park to play then go visit dad.

Kinda boring compared to the killer pics in this thread but I stopped at a park that my late father had when he worked for the city back in the 1900's. When I was a really little fuck my older sister (she's gone too) would take me to the park to play then go visit dad.

:thumbup

Last edited:
Posting twice today, this and a bike show.
Following the bike show in PR, I headed for 229, didn't want all the traffic from the Superb loom, rolling slow, in strings, , ,
I'll wait for midweek before I go again.

Start of the good stuff, this road is 12 miles, last 6 @ the 58 end, starts here,

Ground moisture is drying out, grassy hillsides are starting to turn from Decembers, green.

Water still flows @ the 58 end, slow cars heading east in ones, returning in strings of 5 or more

Attachments

• IMG_4957.jpg
    IMG_4957.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4952.jpg
    IMG_4952.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_4946.jpg
    IMG_4946.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
I hit the Loading Chute for my dinner,

Special Water? Water tank for the LC is filled from here,

I put my spit and elbow grease into the ol' girl, got her spokes to sparkle, done with winters upgrades, and rolling.
dry spots in the green, , ,

Attachments

• IMG_4958.jpg
    IMG_4958.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_4959.jpg
    IMG_4959.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_4960.jpg
    IMG_4960.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 6
From 3 weeks ago when Skyline was wetter than expected

N6k2AsO.jpg

Morrill Rd, from bad to worse. Fun to ride but I feel bad for the residents.

jdeZ46a.jpg

Schulties Rd. Benefit of a dirty bike is not worrying about getting it dirty.

GKEZKjD.jpg

Hey Gary, ever rent either of the Tiger 900 versions during your rental expeditions?
Those things have been catching my eye lately. Look like they could be the ideal do all bike.

Gary that flower first flower picture almost knocked me out of my chair.

I await your annual calendar.

Man, that dierty multi pic. The one thing I dislike about spring riding is the clean-up. My poor bike is sitting in the garage caked in dirt and bugs on spent tires waiting for me to get up the motivation to clean it up.

Kinda boring compared to the killer pics in this thread

Not boring at all, Ant.
That shot of your bike is awesome. I love how it sits at the edge of the park with an air of authority. Good stuff. :thumbup

Still snow, end of Hwy 4 just before Lake Alpine.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_6783.jpeg
    IMG_6783.jpeg
    165.7 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_6785.jpeg
    IMG_6785.jpeg
    149.9 KB · Views: 100
No, I haven't seen any Tiger 900s for rent near me. They look like the right size in the showroom, not too big like the 1200s, not too small.

A couple of months ago I worked up the resolve to wash my 690 and 950, and they promptly got very dirty on subsequent rides. Haven't washed the GS and the Multi since last year. Now it's time to wash all 4 dirty bikes.

picture.php

Beemer in its natural habitat.

I might have posted this before, but, you know, old and stuff...

Spot of fog this morning...

picture.php

Beauty, but just to be critical... you could have put a self portrait in the bar end mirror...

Next you may achieve perfection.
kidding. the pic IS perfect. Fookin beauty we has to deal wid

Back