• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Photos of your bike on location

We went to the Santa Barbara Zoo once. And the seagulls in the food court area were fearless. They'd happily share your (small) table (and meal) with you. Up close, they're kinda big!

Got out for a quick ride before the big game Sunday, BoFax road was a little messy and a lot of fun.

ABLVV85rfdsaKn4DBByEsuoLkssmQPvcLB3D-QT5lkH1940XDHeuD9WFSLlmrtVdjUjXcx1Zi9LBzJm1debEWaSr3NIVWMgnitlg4DmiRWRDjE4qA4GklT2WSGJ0D7zqn9AwWkBpuaO1Et9X2hiH_2Y0aB7_MQ=w883-no-gm

ABLVV85vTKZD3NFwihpCPmsFM1ei6KQj7mpH4F1hyTNzQOIObfHzKpERZY6GUDWRA1DVDh4etETH0c_WV1kip8cJAhDxBGHpgiK7FsyYpY7EacPExQ_suJfGRhnMJr41xSg24zUDZpTvDDB1SsrVBVRxLgpltg=w1033-no-gm

I started to miss the rain, so...Mt Hamilton and San Antonio Valley Rd

cimIgKe.jpg

xnuOvTT.jpg

NMUhTzJ.jpg

I was thinking how to explain why an old tech DR650 is actually quite fun to ride, and it came to me today - it's the equivalent of a Harley in the dual sport world. Like a Harley, I wish the DR's clutch pull were half as hard, and the front brake were 3 times stronger. (Maybe 4).

Uvas Rd

uLLIgK9.jpg

There's a sign saying the road's closed here, but I had to see it.

O7ck9ms.jpg

Willow Springs Rd

k91X1WT.jpg

13UWOqv.jpg

Pacifica. No rain yet, but started soon after.

2mBahtl.jpg

Half Moon Bay. Pouring rain and strong wind. Really enjoying it. :ride

eFhlpSe.jpg

Higgins Canyon Rd. So pretty when everything's wet.

OuUzzGm.jpg

Purisma Creek Rd

fWG5O1u.jpg

Lobistas Creek Cutoff

qY0sPSb.jpg

Is it a bicycle? Is it a motorcycle? The lines have become blurred.

Attachments

• A8A9AA0B-C6E1-436F-8FD7-39572D07DEE3.jpg
    A8A9AA0B-C6E1-436F-8FD7-39572D07DEE3.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Big water moving out there, a bit of flow over the Rock's parking lot, again.
More potholes appear when it floods, getting fun dodging them on a bike, sandy soil packs well, no boggy spots.
Epic waves flowing into the bay past the breakwater, harbormaster monitoring entrance.
Pix of waves wrapping around the Rock, with a southern set of swells, no surfers in the pit, today.

Attachments

• IMG_5766.jpg
    IMG_5766.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_5767.jpg
    IMG_5767.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 3
Decided to take the KTM to get to City Hall instead of the short muni ride, moar fun for sure and I got home just before the rain started.

ABLVV87KbQMo-u1doNAWCI_asD0RPQsSTExulbaaV4XWnMpwo7uopvcI6LqsMb77zo1HeKoaVYKMvIEvhrJXJlMJlsqaaq08hS9JxNTdjWovZuYc3sMYyRlkNAqGWyNpHSiOuXWbIE2qzRItzYZt88E1ts86aQ=w778-no-gm

Back