• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Photos of your bike on location

Went for a SC Mountain ride and spotted a friend on the porch of Apple Jacks so pulled in to chat. There were a lot of sleds there. Probably upwards of 40 when I left. Looking like the good old days.

Attachments

• Duc at AJ1.jpg
    Duc at AJ1.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 14
  • Duc at AJ.jpg
    Duc at AJ.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 14
Aborn Rd

n974buU.jpg

YI9hUq5.jpg

North of Cambria.
How far north can you go from Cambria before Highway 1 is closed? Or is it open now?

I'm still hoping one day to drive the Pacific Coast Highway from Canada to Mexico (again), but I don't want to skip the very best part of Highway 1 between Carmel and Cambria. My understanding was that they closed it due to landslides and nobody knew when it would open again, if ever. If it's open, I need to start planning my trip for Sept or Oct.

You can go 2 miles past Lucia. It is closed until September I believe assuming everything goes smoothly.

September is a good time for the coast. We had heavy fog to deal with despite the moments of sunshine in the pics. https://roads.dot.ca.gov/roadscell.php
1721076191362.png

Dig it... looks like serious bidness!! :thumbup

Back