• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Photos of your bike on location

Have been waiting for monsoon to really visit, it has been around my valley, but, only on the far side, last couple of weeks. My head has been plugged from pollen, same two weeks, waiting for the rain to settle it all.
First pix, view across the valley, the "wet side". Sedona is around the corner,, thru the notch, in the red rocks, below the smaller thunderhead.
I hit the library, and C of C, looking for phone books, relocation help, local goods & services.
Was only out for an hour or so, , , Mingus was draped in rain, finally coming over the hill from Prescott.
Jerome had showers, to my right, up the hill a bit still time before it covers me, second pix.
To my left about a half mile away, a defined column of rain, not going to intercept me, but still spitting a bit, my way.
The view back down to my place, I turn back home here, down off the shoulder of Mingus Mt.
Spitting rain getting steadier, small shots from Ol' Sparky, not too close, , ,
By the time I get past the park office, it's rain, I cover my bike and call it good.
Still raining lightly @ 1 am.

Some times ya just gotta take things by the hand, and show them what you want ! !

Attachments

• Unknown-1.jpeg
    Unknown-1.jpeg
    107.5 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_6038.jpg
    IMG_6038.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 4
  • Unknown.jpeg
    Unknown.jpeg
    115.2 KB · Views: 4
Looking back toward Warm Lake. This was a beautiful paved twisty road through the canyon.
l7m4JxE.jpg

Heading down toward Yellow Pine. I don't know the name of this particular river. It is probably some fork of the Salmon River.
u5mBY6E.jpg

The calm water down in the valley headed into Yellow Pine. A beautiful place for a cabin.
hBrEDuk.jpg

Rest stop. The two closest bikes are mine. One of the guys in the group tipped over his BMW the day before and broke something that wouldn't allow it to run properly. That's one reason why I have an extra bike, to loan it out when needed.
bnEN1bl.jpg

Headed up Lick Creek Road. The first few miles are nice and smooth, then a bunch of this stuff that just pounds you as you go over it.
3LlWLZk.jpg

I just love how the mountains look in this spot.
apetb7Q.jpg

Lago Maggiore.

Attachments

• IMG_9287.jpeg
    IMG_9287.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 2
Love all the 2 Stroke action! I'm more of a 4 Stroke guy myself, but do have a healthy respect for the smokers.

Lake of Bowman earlier today

They got a lot of rocks around there.

That is some two smoke representation...!! :thumbup

Life ... finally is returning to some sort of normal.

Attachments

• ducati at La Honda.jpg
    ducati at La Honda.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 7
Back