• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Photos of your bike on location

A short stint in California encouraged me to take a Harley saftey course and buy a used old Kawasaki (sorry Harley folks) but after some wind therapy on the near Air Force base I was encouraged to skip work and hit the road. The pictures below are from a 2 day ride to Ft Bragg and Chandelier tree.

looking forward in returning with my camera.
Stay safe community.1725779475966.png
https://photos.google.com/search/_e.../AF1QipO7BLctM_C_u2TK2bRepI4qo2NAQEiuikZTOIUQ
1725779368053.png
https://photos.google.com/search/_e.../AF1QipO7BLctM_C_u2TK2bRepI4qo2NAQEiuikZTOIUQ

Inappropriate bike for an appropriate event.
I partook in ADV Forum's Mendo Rally this weekend. Long story, Guzzi Stelvio blew a collector gasket around Winters on Thursday.
Charged battery of Tiger; swapped bikes and went up on Friday.

Somewhere on the M1 heading to Lake Pillsbury.

Mark

Attachments

• IMG20240906130907.jpg
    IMG20240906130907.jpg
    5.6 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG20240906130854.jpg
    IMG20240906130854.jpg
    5.7 MB · Views: 6
Prairie, Pine, Featherville, Dollarhide Summit

The one bridge we have to cross on the way to Prairie
E6CwsdT.jpg

Going up a steep mountainside, you get hairpin turns that put the roads close together to get to the top. We saw a lot of that on this trip.
7bDLXZi.jpg

Not from a recent fire, but now more forest looks like this further to the north.
kngDomT.jpg

South fork of the Boise River. Many of Idaho's rivers have roads next to them like this.
p4iQQGA.jpg

Almost to the top of Dollarhide. This is at 8500 feet and the top is about 8750, but trees block the view up there.
5VDzbJQ.jpg

Almost to the top of Dollarhide. This is at 8500 feet and the top is about 8750, but trees block the view up there.
5VDzbJQ.jpg

Nice! It's pretty spectacular coming from the Ketchum side and seeing the vista open up as you're coming down the grade. And, yes...the view at the summit is rather underwhelming...

IMG_5585.jpeg

OMG, the only pictures I can share are my bikes in various states of disrepair. Budman said he wanted pictures on the road so I have not posted them on the rack. Mark, I love taking inappropriate bikes on inappropriate journeys.
This is a very inspiring thread.

OMG, the only pictures I can share are my bikes in various states of disrepair. Budman said he wanted pictures on the road so I have not posted them on the rack. Mark, I love taking inappropriate bikes on inappropriate journeys.
This is a very inspiring thread.
Go ahead G. I don't want to harsh your vibe!!

Some will know where this is. 9.13.24 on the way to Hawthorne.
1726504884429.png

Back