• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

I orderd a new headlight for my KTM....
It fits ford.... Not KTM....!!AAaAaA

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 68
Replaced my 11 year old camera bag (Left - Case Logic SLRC-4) with a new camera bag (Right - Peak Design 30L Everyday Backpack)
q7rkGQR.jpg

And some new shoes for dirt
CNSNJPq.jpg

Last edited:
Two for Friday, and two for the Draft House for Christmas.

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
Got the Pelican 1200 on sale for $30 for my .45 cal billboard. Most of the reviews for it was for dslr cameras but it also suites my purpose just fine.

pelican 1200.jpg

Picked this LaRue when it was on sale. Breaks at 4.5lbs. First stage @2.5lbs, second @2lbs. Feels clean and crisp. Now if I can just find time to reload a few hundred rounds...

mbt-2sb_trigger_a.jpg

Sorry for the lousy pic, but it was a momentary spot of sunshine.
1979 Yamaha GT80. Plated. Already let 4 people ride it and it puts a smile on everyone's face.

Attachments

• GT80.1.jpg
    GT80.1.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 56
I ordered this jacket yesterday from Revzilla, and it's already here (as is the wallet). Free shipping. Roland Sands makes some nice jackets, but they are on the small size so order a size up from your normal IF you ever buy one.
RSD Enzo Jacket:
30956254170_51c0c00a2b_o.jpg

RSD Slam wallet:
31288453896_cf4fb029fd_o.jpg

I'm wearing my RSD Ronin jacket still 3 years later and they just start to look cooler the more they get beat up.

Replaced my 11 year old camera bag (Left - Case Logic SLRC-4) with a new camera bag (Right - Peak Design 30L Everyday Backpack)
q7rkGQR.jpg

That's a beautiful bag, where did you get it if you don't mind me asking?

Back