• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

Just picked these up today...
It'll still be months before i fabricate a way to mount it! Ha!

17425939_1268044216620110_3816141944754367271_n.jpg

:love

You fancy!

Added one more DR original to my collection.

I am tapped out for now, but happy:teeth

Great work Disco. Thanks man :thumbup

Attachments

• IMG_6673.jpg
    IMG_6673.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 55
Ordered two IMG Comfort recliners today. They make a smaller model so the wife can set down and have her feet touch the floor :thumbup

24_RG325-Divani-A902_IMG0078.png

I bought a haircut and donated my hair to a program that provides free wigs to women fighting cancer.

I miss you Aunt Linda. :rose :cry

Before
i-Htj8kRN-L.jpg

Donation. :)

i-wwXxJLT-L.jpg

This is my second time. I am hoping to get one or two more good donations in before my hair goes too grey to donate.

also, i finally came to terms that im never going to use my autographed nicky hayden helmet in fear of messing it up so this morning i pulled the trigger on a new guy martin helmet. i like riding with AGV helmets more than arai helmets anyway :twofinger

80-agv_corsa_guy_martin_replica_helmet_421f7327f478ea6a44ac2ef43fa23a0bf87a8dbf.jpg

Nice lid. I'm on the fence regarding AGV's. What is it that you find better than Arai?

Nice lid. I'm on the fence regarding AGV's. What is it that you find better than Arai?

Comparing a gp tech to a corsair v, the agv has better aerodynamics, it's quieter at speed, the visor system is far superior for quick changes. The Arai is lighter and has better ventilation and better graphics , but I guess the new corsa/pista design moves 190% more air through than the gp tech did.

Last edited:
I bought a haircut and donated my hair to a program that provides free wigs to women fighting cancer.

i-wwXxJLT-L.jpg

This is my second time. I am hoping to get one or two more good donations in before my hair goes too grey to donate.

Good for you doing this.:thumbup
Great thing to do if you have long hair. Both my daughters have done this.

3 cars and 2 bikes are getting fresh brake fluid this weekend.

Hope I bought enough.

2017-03-27.png

Last edited:
How do you like the SS? I've been of the sentiment that if I had to spend my own money on a mid size sedan, that would probably be it.

SS is in a league of its own. It's the only 3 pedal v8 car you can get now. I've had a lot of cool cars and the SS is special. I honestly only think I could sell for either a V wagon manual( even though its smaller inside and less suspension) or a T/A Viper in white, and MAYBE if the new GT500 blows my socks off.... MAYBE one of those. Production numbers are 2100 made, 294 in my color and I'm #7 of 69 made to spec(manual car) so it's definitely rare as they get for a production car. I love the car. It's honestly sneaky fast too. 430whp scoots this thing pretty decent, and my cam goes in next month so I'll be 470+whp.

Very fun to row gears in a sedan.

Last edited:
Ya, 'last' meaning they aren't making any more and support will dwindle very quickly. That's what's keeping ME from going the SS route.
Super fun to drive. Enjoy it!

Last edited:
Ya, 'last' meaning they aren't making any more and support will dwindle very quickly. That's what's keeping ME from going the SS route.
Super fun to drive. Enjoy it!

:nchantr

There will be support for a long, long time. Same engine as a Vette, same trans as a SS Camaro. They only thing that will be hard to get will be body panel type things and lights possibly. Running gear 0 issues.

Back