• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

:nchantr

There will be support for a long, long time. Same engine as a Vette, same trans as a SS Camaro.

Yup. That's the appeal of it. Nicer interior than most NA produced GM fare (though they're catching up pretty fast in the past couple years) and they all pretty much come fully loaded.

Powertrain aside, the running gear (like power window regulators and other electrical items) are the same as the LEO only Caprice PPV. So there will be parts available for many years to come.

17498916_10212262686063412_4049145160643909576_n.jpg

and

61_Bvfjn_HSs_L._SL1500.jpg

Can't wait to try them both at thunderhill next week end!

Sedan with a v8 and a manual. Last of its kind.

BMW M3, M5, 550i & CTS-V Sedan got rid of the manual??? I'm looking for a new car. I have a E60 550i now. SS has crossed my mind but the CTS-V tickles me a little better but costs a bit more. Thinking of just going back to 2 doors.

BMW M3, M5, 550i & CTS-V Sedan got rid of the manual??? I'm looking for a new car. I have a E60 550i now. SS has crossed my mind but the CTS-V tickles me a little better but costs a bit more. Thinking of just going back to 2 doors.

M3 is a 6, m5 is 2 pedal only, 550i is 2 pedals and not a performance car(imo) and V's are only 2 pedal. ATS-V is too small and a 6 also.

True the Caddy ATS-V is a V6, but with twin turbos, 464HP, six speed manual it's a really cool, svelte package. Particularly with the Carbon Black option.

Attachments

• 2017 Cadillac ATS V.jpg
    2017 Cadillac ATS V.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 49
No CTS-V Coupes, Wagons, and 6 speed manuals after the '15's. But that's ok I like my Coupe with the auto just fine. :teeth

30221021844_cf16e7d30b_b.jpg

Although, the new CTS-V 640HP sedans are pretty slick.

Last edited:
True the Caddy ATS-V is a V6, but with twin turbos, 464HP, six speed manual it's a really cool, svelte package. Particularly with the Carbon Black option.

Till you sit in it....It's made for ants

tall4.gif

Seriously, I was about sign on a manual sedan with Recaros... and then.. I attempted to drive it. :nchantr

I love my manual wagon. It took me almost a year to find one and get to it before someone else snagged it before I could.
SmartSelectImage_2016-10-02-18-23-25_zpsdwcrmeyv.png

I do love the new SS's
Those conti extreme contact DW tires are awesome. I've put about 6k miles on mine and love them. I was able to pull off a 1.7 60ft in the 1/4 and I know with a better launch I could pull off a 1.6.

I was surprised about the head room in the car. Im 5'10 and I like to sit upright in my car but I have to lean the seat back when I put on a helmet or my head hits the moon roof boarder.

Ha, ha there went about 3-4 hundred miles! :cool

If you haven't been to the Blackhawk Cars & Coffee on the first Sunday of the month it's pretty cool. Yesterday it was packed. Get there by 7AM if for a better parking spot. People start leaving around 9:30.
Only two CTS-V's there, mine and a new '17 in Phantom Gray Metallic (no Carbon Black option though).

I ended up going to exotics by the bay on Saturday and Sunday was family day with the wife and kid.

The only reason I did that burn out was my new tires just showed up so I didn't want what was left to go to waste.

I need to get out to C&C one of these times. Should be fun to take the E63.

edit:

My latest purchase. Chassis lift kit for my Axial Deadbolt. Need it so I can fit some 2.2 tires on it.

s-l500.jpg

Last edited:
I just bought a pair of these at Moto Java. :teeth

alpinestars-toucan-gore-tex-street-motorcycle-boot-black-83878.jpg

Last edited:
Those are dank looking boots!

My friend has a pair that I tried on. Very comfortable for fat legged, wide footed people. He says that they keep his feet dry unlike my current boots. I am very excited about them. I can't wait until they arrive.

Back