• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

Found a 42S Stich on Ebay.

Attachments

• stich.jpg
    stich.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 76
Time for some Ghost Recon.
Hopefully this will be an improvement over my GeForce 670

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 58
Nice! I just upped from a 650 to a gtx950. It's a lot cleaner graphics but for some reason one of my games picked up a stutter. Freezing.

Much happy

Pic taken at 2am this morning

This. I need this in my life right now. Where did you find one? I've been stalking my local target so much I think the loss prevention guys are starting to wonder about me...

Purchased these UV LEDs and switch to light up this Uranium Natrozippeite sample I also purchased. (I already had the box.)

C6zzEKpVAAA2WM2.jpg

C6zzHA_V4AAgSCP.jpg

C6zzZDOUwAAOrk2.jpg

Last edited:
Well, guess now we know what is in the box.

Attachments

• pulp.img.png
    pulp.img.png
    53 KB · Views: 332
Thank you Craigslist. Had to drive from Danville to Menlo Park for this.

Some hill billies got there right after me and helped move it out of the backyard shed on a hand truck. They banged the rails on the door frame and cracked the cast aluminum trunnions on the bottom. The seller felt bad as I was loading it up and knocked $50 off.

Got it for $300 with rolling stand, riser lit and like 8 blades

Found the trunnions on amazing shipped for $40 I think. Installed and had it running today.

H0qkHDUl.png

Last edited:
Thank you Craigslist. Had to drive from Danville to Menlo Park for this.

Some hill billies got there right after me and helped move it out of the backyard shed on a hand truck. They banged the rails on the door frame and cracked the cast aluminum trunnions on the bottom. The seller felt bad as I was loading it up and knocked $50 off.

Got it for $300 with rolling stand, riser lit and like 8 blades

Found the trunnions on amazing shipped for $40 I think. Installed and had it running today.

H0qkHDUl.png

Very nice score. The craigslist out here sucks and everyone wants like new prices for their old crap. So I wind up buying new.

A while back there was a work boot thread, and Chippewa's come up and I remembered that I had a pair in the garage that I hadn't worn in decades, and never would. So I ebay'd them and with the money bought a screen for my scoot.

33480021735_fa1d0ba12e_o.jpg

Bought a half year supply of race tires and am going to Yurrup for 14 days, Frankfurt-Berlin-Basel, 8 day Rhine cruise to Amsterdam with the Veranda cabin upgrade (next to nicest on the boat). Looking forward to it. Room service, meals, the whole nine yards.

Bought a half year supply of race tires and am going to Yurrup for 14 days, Frankfurt-Berlin-Basel, 8 day Rhine cruise to Amsterdam with the Veranda cabin upgrade (next to nicest on the boat). Looking forward to it. Room service, meals, the whole nine yards.

When will you be in Basel? My daughter lives there I will be there later this summer.

Have fun Ernie. Maybe keep us working schlubs posted.

Back