• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

Auction score and it's located in Orinda.

Used 1950-60s Powermatic 16" planer, 5hp 3 phase. 1200 glorious pounds. The east bay parks was selling it. Not sure I'm gonna put it but it was a deal. These sell used upwards of $3,000+. Got it for $550.

i6auGX4l.png

Auction score and it's located in Orinda.

Used 1950-60s Powermatic 16" planer, 5hp 3 phase. 1200 glorious pounds. The east bay parks was selling it. Not sure I'm gonna put it but it was a deal. These sell used upwards of $3,000+. Got it for $550.

i6auGX4l.png

That is a beast. You don't even need a sawyer anymore, just put the damn tree trunk in that beast and make your own boards.

I must of sat in 2 dozen chairs, and this was the only one that had comfortable level armrests and decent cushioning. Putting it together was a drag. If the measuring done for the pilot holes was done by robots, those Chinese robots suck balls. But it's comfy..........

33980834696_ffaaebd66b_o.jpg

This is one of those items where you're glad to have a B&M store around to get the sizing right.

Last edited:
I must of sat in 2 dozen chairs, and this was the only one that had comfortable level armrests and decent cushioning. Putting it together was a drag. If the measuring done for the pilot holes was done by robots, those Chinese robots suck balls. But it's comfy..........

33980834696_ffaaebd66b_o.jpg

This is one of those items where you're glad to have a B&M store around to get the sizing right.

They have the same chair at Office Depot on sale or clearance since Office Depot is going to disappear. I took advantage to picked up a $300 chair for $150.

They have the same chair at Office Depot on sale or clearance since Office Depot is going to disappear. I took advantage to picked up a $300 chair for $150.

Nice. I almost dropped fat cash for my fat ass and got the Lay Z Boi, but.......It was the only other chair that I liked.

Nice. I almost dropped fat cash for my fat ass and got the Lay Z Boi, but.......It was the only other chair that I liked.

The mesh chairs are better because you get more air flow when you're furiously fapping.

Better fart pass-thru too.

That's why this one is leather, I can just clean it and get the stink off.

The mesh chairs are better because you get more air flow when you're furiously fapping.

I tried like 5 mesh chairs, and it really all came down to arm rest level and comfort. None of the mesh chairs had either, and the adjustable arm rest chairs felt cheap (even though you'd set the height and leave it) and there were only 3 of those that were even remotely comfortable. Srsly, I spent like half an hour + just sitting in chairs and going back in forth on the 3 finalists. Talk about having too much time on your hands...........retirement RULES!!!!

Bottom shelf turd that I had to try and pair it with some cupcakes from Fairycakes at the food trucks tonight. This BiB corn whiskey tho.... :wtf

Mellow Corn.jpg

Crappy little trailer for dragging around crappy cars I buy and flip :laughing

main.php

Ducati in the back corner. Guy bought it and put it in his living room and didn't ride it. Saw that bike and wanted it and got so lucky that he wanted to sell a day after I asked. 1 mile and never risen. Thanking my lucky stars.

Attachments

• IMG_0025.jpg
    IMG_0025.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 71
Ducati in the back corner. Guy bought it and put it in his living room and didn't ride it. Saw that bike and wanted it and got so lucky that he wanted to sell a day after I asked. 1 mile and never risen. Thanking my lucky stars.

There's bikes in that picture? That gorgeous piece of machinery must be blocking my view.

Is that your garage or his?

I love the looks of Vipers. I have wanted one for a long time but never had the cash to get one. Probably a good thing because I got in enough trouble with an old ass muscle car can't even imagines the hooliganism I would get up to in a Viper.

There's bikes in that picture? That gorgeous piece of machinery must be blocking my view.

Is that your garage or his?

I love the looks of Vipers. I have wanted one for a long time but never had the cash to get one. Probably a good thing because I got in enough trouble with an old ass muscle car can't even imagines the hooliganism I would get up to in a Viper.

Ha, that's my garage. I agree with you on the Vipers. I have always loved them. I had a 97 in the same color before this one and they are both lots of fun. Those older years are actually a pretty good deal to buy used. Really can get ya into a lot of trouble though which is why I tend to drive it like a grandpa. Everyone always wants to race but I figure I'd be the one pulled over.

Because everyone needs a Otamatone.

Attachments

• expensivemusicalequipment.jpg
    expensivemusicalequipment.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 45
Back