• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

Third time seeing Ian.

Attachments

• 4-21-2017 11-22-46 AM.png
    4-21-2017 11-22-46 AM.png
    61.5 KB · Views: 259
One of these

RK-JK15FS-4-2.jpg

Five of these

images.ashx

And one of these

images.ashx

Last edited:
I put one of those in my zon cart ^^^^^^ don't know when or if.
I did order this:
33393843563_af6b6d2fd0_o.jpg

For some reason, really like this coffee.

tF06ILOl.png

NWhqG76l.png

1,100lb American iron in all its glory. Those fears a so dope. Removing rust today.

Jointer was a find, snatched that up within minutes of getting listed on craigslist. 55% off retail. Has an 8" spiral cutterhead with 40 individual carbide blades. Each can be turned 4 times before replacing.

Last edited:
2017 R6 aka R1m(ini)

I've been bored for a while, looking for something different but the same. After many a failed 996/998 revival (i.e. repurchase), I broke and went for the new R6. It's awesome...

commuter! Boosted V2!

Attachments

• IMG_5125.jpg
    IMG_5125.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 61
I've been bored for a while, looking for something different but the same. After many a failed 996/998 revival (i.e. repurchase), I broke and went for the new R6. It's awesome...

Who's that in the bottom right? Need more details and pics.

I haven't wanted a sport bike for a while but this could change my mind

Teaching my teenagers how to play without spinning, getting them up on there feet and away from the electronics with a simple challenge, forgot how much fun and time I used to spend with these. Three hours to assemble.

Attachments

• IMG_0456.jpg
    IMG_0456.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 60
Teaching my teenagers how to play without spinning, getting them up on there feet and away from the electronics with a simple challenge, forgot how much fun and time I used to spend with these. Three hours to assemble.

Nice. I had a Million Dollar Game table back in the day. All I have from it is one ball (not Armstrong'd). When I moved out to CA in the 70's, no one in my area played foosball, and those that did got their ass handed to them by me. I swear to god that when I walked into the poolhall/bar/rec center/ etc. people would pull their quarters. It was disheartening. In NoDak, people would line up to play the best. We vacationed in TN one summer, and the same thing happened. My brothers and I would slaughter the locals and they just quit playing us. It was weird to us that no one wanted to step up and learn the tricks of the game.

New shoes

Attachments

• IMG_5235.jpg
    IMG_5235.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 53
Back