• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

How's that thing work? Beasty?

Ya pretty happy with it. Obviously went down hill with it this winter but will have to go up the next. Slightly worried about how much counter weight there is on the back and rollng it backwards. Has 200lbs that is removable that ill probably take off, hope it's enough. Maybe I'll add some weight to the blower as well.

From Serbia with love
Matching kit
O rounds fired
sA1FPX7.jpg

52" EFlite Red Bull
And his little friend a Viking 12

Got the Viking for $20 and it's one of the nicest planes I have flown. I got the Red Bull for $80 (two 2500 4s batteries included), so I'm flying a little scared and haven't explored the 3D capabilities yet. It's got lots of power and the controls deflections are pretty off the hook.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
New to me old :afm199 torque wrench. Needed a higher limit wrench for the rear axle nut on the Multistrata. Good friend had one he said I could have for what he paid for it $50.00 It's a Mossberg! Yep same company. Left and Right hand reading. Certification tag from 1965. Still in spec when checked with a certified gauge. :thumbup

Attachments

• IMG_1443.jpg
    IMG_1443.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_1445.jpg
    IMG_1445.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 288
New to me old :afm199 torque wrench. Needed a higher limit wrench for the rear axle nut on the Multistrata. Good friend had one he said I could have for what he paid for it $50.00 It's a Mossberg! Yep same company. Left and Right hand reading. Certification tag from 1965. Still in spec when checked with a certified gauge. :thumbup

Old tools look so cool. I have a couple of hand tools from the 60's that look like they came from ACME. :)

Brand new Dunlop Q3 plus.

Attachments

• Dunlop Q3 plus.jpg
    Dunlop Q3 plus.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 53
Old tools look so cool. I have a couple of hand tools from the 60's that look like they came from ACME. :)

they still make torque wrenches like that today :laughing

beam or click types all over, think this considered a beam, less maybe they don't make them anymore :laughing

Last edited:
We'll see if this resolves some decel popping issues and hopefully improves a couple other things.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 51
Looking at it I would have guessed it was some sort of printer or projector LOL. Where's the fruit go?

Looking at it I would have guessed it was some sort of printer or projector LOL. Where's the fruit go?

It's all self contained for storage and neat counter space. The shoot and containers come out and turn it into a horizontal juicer like this. Less likely to put it away and actually use it now.

999999-737416003010_3.jpg

Back