• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

Still not completed until you ditch the XXXL front fender. :p

:laughing One thing at at time. The front fender isn't helping the look. :rolleyes

Too many irons in the fire. Need a 320mm disc for the stock front wheel so I don't have to keep switching the caliper bracket if I want to do dirt.

Latest purchase, Kendon trailer for track days and hauling the sumo where it needs to go. My sad car port/ garage conversion is so small I can't even stand the trailer up. :rolleyes Will be shuffling the car to the street, the trailer to my outside parking spot, unload a bike and wheel it into the garage to do any mechanical work now. :( Street bike and tools occupy the front half of the garage.

image hosting sites

just bought a new cycling jersey
80-godandfamous_idiocracy_pr_5_ad91a6828c64e19cf468ad5a92a694cc2c4ef1b0.jpg

didnt realize they snuck this on there hahaha.
80-godandfamous_idiocracy_kit_6_64ab10d2ef1f5e23262df3fd24daf5ab685610a9.jpg

That jersey is freaking sweet. Although I bet most people will think it's real and not sarcasm. Some of those logos ........ fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

I had to look them up. ^^^ Thought it was a PC game. Still think it would make a cool PC game.

Saw that $200 deal at Home Depot and finally pulled the trigger. Erected a fence today to keep the dog out of the part of the yard where he likes to dig. Maiden project saw use of 4/6 tools, all very impressive in their functionality, if maybe a little cheap feeling compared to a single Makita of the same price of this set. Overall happy to have it.

Attachments

• IMG_4947.jpg
    IMG_4947.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 63
That's a good tool set works just as good as the more expensive sets and they have a good battery life

Saw that $200 deal at Home Depot and finally pulled the trigger. Erected a fence today to keep the dog out of the part of the yard where he likes to dig. Maiden project saw use of 4/6 tools, all very impressive in their functionality, if maybe a little cheap feeling compared to a single Makita of the same price of this set. Overall happy to have it.

1.75galwater_1_.jpg

After speaking with SFMCJohn and reading about folks out overnight without any water during the sheetiron I decided to buy a rotopak specifically for water. It arrived today. :banana

Bought four of these yesterday, iridium is suppose to help run a little cooler?, maybe a general improvement?, we'll see.

Attachments

• IMG_0487.jpg
    IMG_0487.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 58
My daughter said I am now an Apple Unicorn*. The touch pad on my 2012 rMBP screwed up. Called and Apple had an appointment the after noon I called. Took it to the Apple Store and they said $350 to change the touch pad. They also said my battery was used up. Good news is if the battery is totally used up you get 1/2 off the battery change and the keyboard and touch pad get changed with the battery. So only $200 for a new battery and touch pad. 3 to 5 day to have work done. Not to bad. BUT the part is “disrupted” ? Or in English back ordered. Should be available mid September!!! But I could us my Mac until it comes in, might have to use a mouse. The person helping said let me check something, and left us for 20 minutes. Came back and said because of the long delay he could give me a new (not refurbished) Mac for the $200. Same size HD except double the RAM, more ports and faster processor. Did I say 5 years newer and new warranty. Happy Happy

*This just happens to a few people and they tell everyone. No guarantee anyone else will get this deal.

Attachments

• 51793463529__4DBC6808-6DF4-4204-B39D-753255C5715A.jpg
    51793463529__4DBC6808-6DF4-4204-B39D-753255C5715A.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 64
Back