• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

Whoops, found another one :teeth

main.php

just in time for HAN

Nice. Is that a 2000 FRC? Can't really make out the back glass from the angle.

Yes 2000, auto, 90k on it, MINT interior, and best of all its not modded at all. Bone stock and all ready for me to change that :eboy

Its not a FRC. I kind of like having the hatch space :teeth

They seem to be multiplying around here :laughing The C4 will be for sale soon, probably take it up to HAN and see if some sucke.....califor.....nice guy needs a new nice car :cool

main.php

48" balsa 3D plane.
Electrics coming in the mail..

Attachments

• IMG_2348.jpg
    IMG_2348.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 58
48" balsa 3D plane.
Electrics coming in the mail..

Looks sweet. What did you order for the electrics?

Ever live with something for a long time and then upgrade and wonder why you didn't do it years ago? We've had an old pos blender for fifteen years and I've always hated the thing. It's the kind you see at a garage sale for a buck. Filled the new one with frozen strawberries, frozen mixed berries, bananas, yogurt and milk. Took about ten seconds. This is life changing.

6d57dc2d-9551-443f-a0cf-4a108275f1e8.jpg.w960.jpg

george-jefferson-gance-o.gif

Last edited:

Ever live with something for a long time and then upgrade and wonder why you didn't do it years ago? We've had an old pos blender for fifteen years and I've always hated the thing. It's the kind you see at a garage sale for a buck. Filled the new one with frozen strawberries, frozen mixed berries, bananas, yogurt and milk. Took about ten seconds. This is life changing.

Love the Ninja we bought. It seems like it would blend even metal really well.

I upgraded my bow a few years ago from the Martin I bought when I was 18 to a new Martin Onza 3. It was like holy shit why didn't I do this before. It was like going from a Yugo to a Benz.

Turnigy G25 motor, ESC and some metal gear servos. Not sure of the brand, just had to go with the ones that were the correct size for the holes that were existing (odd ball size). I'll use one of the receivers I have lying around.

we tried different ammo, being smoother with the pump, regreasing it but the only thing that helped was reverting it back to stock. i think the spring isnt strong enough and its not pushing the rounds far enough back in the last one or two to be fed properly. thats just a guess tho

Bummer to hear about the tube extension. I would love to rapid fire 8 rounds out of my 11-87.

Did it once with 5 rounds with target loads and it was pretty fun. Didn't hit crap but that wasn't the point.

There must be some good ones out there because I see them run sometimes when watching YouTube videos of comp shoots.

Bummer to hear about the tube extension. I would love to rapid fire 8 rounds out of my 11-87.

Did it once with 5 rounds with target loads and it was pretty fun. Didn't hit crap but that wasn't the point.

There must be some good ones out there because I see them run sometimes when watching YouTube videos of comp shoots.

Get a M930JM and you can rapid as fast as you can 11 rounds.

Got this new toy last week. Finally played with it today. Should keep me busy for a while ( hopefully ).

4051903313327379866%253Faccount_id%253D1

Also grabbed this on sale today for $30 ( 50% off ).

540050567777955843%253Faccount_id%253D1

Last edited:
R1M...and stuff.

Bittersweet few days...sold the Dorso and traded in my Panigale S for a new ride...R1M. Though it doesn't have the punch of the Pani, it makes up for it in top end rush, easier turn-in, and greater stability. It basically feels like a heavier and more brutish version of my R6!

Anyway, here she is with one last shot of the Pani...

With a helmet to match...

And thanks to Disco, I also picked up a Nicky helmet to go with the Monster...

Cheers!

Back