• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

New shoes! Got 2800 miles out of the Roadtec 01s, left most tire in pic, previous set was M5s, got 2400 miles out of those before the rear showed threads, 01s rear from China front from Germany, M5s rear from Germany front from China, these are both from Germany codes 1017 & 1917. They stick like glue, just don't last on rough twisty roads.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:

Very nice. I picked up a nice Reminton 11-87 in Camo from Walmart when they had them on Clearance think I paid about 60% of retail when I got it. I put the thumbhole stock on it for turkey hunting with a XX-full choke. that thing is a beast with Hevi-Metal turkey loads hurts like a mother but it will put hundreds of pellets in a turkeyhead.

When I bought the shotty I joked with the lady at the counter I could go out to the parking lot and sell it to make a $200 profit. She just made a face at me.

Oooooh nice! HORSEPOWER for the bands. Congrats! :thumbup :teeth :cool

Thanks! Wanted to go SS until I saw the prices... picked this up used for far less than half of new. Couldn't figure out why it was so cheap, until I got to the seller's house and saw his brand new AL82 sitting on his desk. :drool

Came with 5 extra tubes, too, in case I screw up and it shits the bed. :rofl

Springfield Armory TRP Operator full length rail.

Attachments

• rUsKb (1).jpg
    rUsKb (1).jpg
    138 KB · Views: 60
Thanks! Wanted to go SS until I saw the prices... picked this up used for far less than half of new. Couldn't figure out why it was so cheap, until I got to the seller's house and saw his brand new AL82 sitting on his desk. :drool Came with 5 extra tubes, too, in case I screw up and it shits the bed. :rofl
Those are nice amps too. The issue w/them is they go thru tubes when pushed past theire limit. But it's no big deal as the 572 tubes are cheap. Loose output? Just buy some new tubes & away you go. Keep doing that until your ready for the big $ amp. :teeth

Yeah everyone figures out eventually a Legal-Limit amp is the way to go if you want to bust the big pileups to a rare one. They loaf along @ 8-1200w no problem all day most of the lower end LL amps. Most you can push past 1500w, not all....

I got a hell of a deal on the Ten Tec Titan legal-limit amp. It will do up to 2200w if pushed. Will even warm up the radio shack when it's cold!! The nice thing is it's appreciating > $ when I bought it now. :laughing

Still take a look at the good amps. I had an Alpha 89 for a few years; best amp I ever had. Price is out of this world though. Their big auto-amp is $10K now. Wowzers! :p

Those are nice amps too. The issue w/them is they go thru tubes when pushed past theire limit. But it's no big deal as the 572 tubes are cheap. Loose output? Just buy some new tubes & away you go. Keep doing that until your ready for the big $ amp. :teeth

Yeah everyone figures out eventually a Legal-Limit amp is the way to go if you want to bust the big pileups to a rare one. They loaf along @ 8-1200w no problem all day most of the lower end LL amps. Most you can push past 1500w, not all....

I got a hell of a deal on the Ten Tec Titan legal-limit amp. It will do up to 2200w if pushed. Will even warm up the radio shack when it's cold!! The nice thing is it's appreciating > $ when I bought it now. :laughing

Still take a look at the good amps. I had an Alpha 89 for a few years; best amp I ever had. Price is out of this world though. Their big auto-amp is $10K now. Wowzers! :p

Yep, there was an Alpha 99 for sale on the NCDXC list the other day, but way more than I can afford at the moment, what with being unemployed and all... :party

Big money

For a car with only two wheels.

I seriously could just have gotten like a convertible Mustang or whatever for what that god damn thing cost. Haven't even taken delivery yet, and I've already bought $600 worth of upgrades. In addition to the $800 worth of upgrades I'm having installed on it already.

Back