• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

I was shopping for the none Ducati version of the TCX RT-Race but sales guy knocked $100 off the price of these so I couldn’t refuse.
It was the same dude I bought my bike from and he’s one of the least BSing sales guys I’ve ever met.

I would buy Ducati gear if it was on sale and I was needing the kit. But I buy all my gear on sale. The boots do look the business though.

But, anyway, it was an interesting experience, well worth the $15, and made me think about "why people go to concerts". Going to see the people, or just to hear the music? It would be more interesting for me to see a cover band of a band I follow/ed much more closely.

People watching at these concerts is great, because people who loved Def Leppard way back when show up and dress and act just like they did back then, its a hoot. But the songs you remember get you singing and moving.

Fab Four tours around here and they always put on a good show, if you like the Beatles that is.

I was shopping for the none Ducati version of the TCX RT-Race but sales guy knocked $100 off the price of these so I couldn’t refuse.
It was the same dude I bought my bike from and he’s one of the least BSing sales guys I’ve ever met.

haha im just giving you shit. they are badass boots. i might've taken an airbrush to the section that says ducati on it, but i also dont own any italian bikes because im not a masochist.

Thanks Roman!

505zwj.jpg

:thumbup
Pew-pew!

To settle the new SHO.

Attachments

• H&R.jpg
    H&R.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 94
75" Sony 900e replaced my 60" Samsung KS8000 and added a 15" PSA 15v sub since that 12" klipsch r112sw wasn't hacking it alone. Still need to angle that center channel up but i think this is about about as final as this set up is going to get. Possibly replaced that 12" klipsch with another PSA deal, but they're damn big and they're not cheap so this will probably just have to do. Still mostly fine tuning, haven't really had time to enjoy any of it.

zSN8V4E.jpg

IXjS7HM.jpg

NP9WTv1.jpg

Mini-apes. Dealer wanted $1500 parts and labor. Fuck that!

27459101_10213979523949660_136342534281381233_n.jpg

27750772_10213979523669653_4393736003510616299_n.jpg

Makes my 10 year old 45" Sharp look like a tablet.
I figure its cheaper for me to just move closer than to buy a bigger tv :nerd

Stance looks nice. I bet the flower power wheels would look a lot better if the petals weren't in such contrast with the rest of the wheel. Paint 'em all black.

The wheels are still ugly :twofinger

Love em or hate em, there's no middle ground. I like em because people who know what the SHO Performance Package is, understand the significance.
(But when I do get bigger wheels and tires I'll post them here first.)

New climbing/backpacking knife. :thumbup

*edit Not Actual Size :laughing It's four inches overall and weighs just over an ounce.

91WxFxTqPkL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Back