• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

im so tempted to order those hoses for the R6. my OEM ones are looking a bit haggard

they say to replace hoses after 10 years or 100,000 miles on bikes, so you can rationalize it like that haha. on revzilla they are like $155, i found them for $80 on ebay, oddly enough from a place that i ordered a ton of parts for my cagiva mito back in like 2003.
edit: samco hose set for the R6 are $230. danggg!

Last edited:
I'm sprung

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180223-212623.jpg
    Screenshot_20180223-212623.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 82
I keep checking this thread and hoping to find a picture of a hooker.

Since I’m not getting a new car....I splurged and bought drum sander. First pricey new tool I’ve bought. My main tools; table saw, jointer, planer, all were used buys.

19/38 supermax. D’bags at supermax wanted $90 for 4 casters. I said f that and put $40 into the caster and wood base. Higher and little storage too.

A8800959_10_BB_4_A7_C_9_F6_C_5_A7_DD650480_D.jpg

Last edited:
New bike

uNjp5OM.jpg

UUSLoN1.jpg

qiZ6q6p.jpg

K not really new anymore, have had it for 2 months now and told myself i'd wash it before taking pictures...well, i stuck to my promise, i just didn't think it'd take me 2 months to wash the thing.

Anyhoo, 2018 Husky Supermoto, rottweiler intake and tail tidy, pc5, yosh slip on, and scotts damper. New mirrors are next and i still need to change out that front sprocket. No other real plans, it's a pretty fun bike. Thanks for taking a look.

#humblebrag

Is the front wheel optionional for that bike.

Heh, as i was washing the bike i noticed the tail plastic had yellow staining on it that wasn't coming off. After bitching about husky quality control on their paint i go for a ride. Get back and notice more yellow on the tail, except it's liquid now instead of a stain. Gas cap isn't sealing like i thought it would be. Vented probably...sometimes :laughing

Heh, as i was washing the bike i noticed the tail plastic had yellow staining on it that wasn't coming off. After bitching about husky quality control on their paint i go for a ride. Get back and notice more yellow on the tail, except it's liquid now instead of a stain. Gas cap isn't sealing like i thought it would be. Vented probably...sometimes :laughing

I read about that issue on the 690 also but it was not something I noticed, and I've never rode that bike without wheelieing it everywhere. I also never got the melted right rear blinker that so many complained about.

Btw you're going to follow proper breakin procedure right :twofinger

They put a heat shield thing on the turn signal now, at least on my model year. Pretty sure it's broken in already :) imma flip the gas cap around and see if that band aides it. Probably won't but worth a try

Back