• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

Didn't really need another pair but they were on sale

ZYhXJAH.jpg

Not so fancy as the Ducati version I posted a little while back. These are for days I want to keep a low profile.

To add: first time I ordered anything from overseas. Ordered on Fri and they were at my local Fedex depot today at 1pm ready for pickup.
burnoutitaly.com

;

Last edited:
Nice. Also digging the box truck with utility body!
I've had the truck 3+ years now. '73 so no smog. Cost me $1200. Downsides are no overdrive and low gearing (350/350/4.10/30.5" tires) so not pleasant at higher speeds and guzzles gas.

Finally getting around to swapping the rear end for a 3.73 in 2 weeks (I hope). Need to swap a 6.0/4L80E in it sometime.

90% of what I use it for is taking bikes to the track.

No. Had the granite installed professionally. I can’t afford new pieces if I break it.

I installed the tile floor and I’ll be installing the glass subway tile backsplash myself though.

Nice that is exactly what I am doing as well. Although I am getting rid of tile and going with a waterproof laminate for the entire downstairs which should be fun installing. I also get to install the tile backsplash yeah me.

Look great! You install yourself? I'd like to ease my way into a similar project.

Ordered some kewl tube bending/notching stuffs and some dies..

Ohhh, tell me all about the tubing notcher! We built three wakeboard towers in my shop without one and it was a pita.

It's this one. I liked the pin setup for holding stuff down, seemed more versatile than most others.

Picked this up at a local dealer near me. Been wanting another first gen hyper for a bit.

20180329_151710_resized.jpg

Last edited:
I'm a fan of the M12 line :thumbup I have a 1/4" impact that I use the shit out of

And I have the M12 1/4 screwdriver and Dremel-style grinder, they're both excellent tools. I'm liking that ratchet, I may have to retire my old Snap-on air ratchets! :thumbup

Where did you get yours?

I have an M12 drill that I bought from my Matco salesman that came with 2 batteries, so I bought the 1/4" impact gun on the 'zon with no batteries

bunch of 2-wheel purchases for me. one was needed. the other was splurging, but with my REI dividend and 20% coupon it was practically free.

39315258160_56a75453ce_c.jpg

Picked up a 3/8 to get into tighter space than my Ryobi 1/2" impact.

I need one of those bad. im so tired of unbolting calipers by hand :laughing

just got the crossed rifles hat from 11bravos.com

Attachments

• 11Bravos.jpg
    11Bravos.jpg
    184.5 KB · Views: 80
Nice gent from CL dropped off a welding table this morning...

dtKS0nn.jpg

And I sanded/painted it. :)

JPR8dzR.jpg

That looks great! Time to troll CL for my own. :)

Mind if I ask how much you paid ?

Thanks! I've been scouring CL for a few weeks and haven't seen anything I'd consider to be a good deal. This wasn't a good deal either, but the guy was willing to deliver (4hrs rt) for his asking price ($760). I could have built one for about the same, but I don't have a means up picking up material just yet. Plus, the ones you'll find on CL most likely have the top welded on, which you shouldn't do if you care about a flat surface.

Welded, a bunch. There's a decent size area in the center that's flat. Gonna put a big vise on tomorrow.

A set of Les Schwab’s finest for my daughters’ car.

Attachments

• 36CEA2DD-5D7E-4656-94FE-5169FB4686ED.jpg
    36CEA2DD-5D7E-4656-94FE-5169FB4686ED.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 61
Back