• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

1 mg melatonin..... I think it is working. I don't wake up every couple hours anymore at night. Then again it's only been two nights since I started.

d46e1e04-5b5c-4e0e-8c08-7cf61864703c_1.cf94fd89f8d7f055ed2782471d967c81.jpeg

1 mg melatonin..... I think it is working. I don't wake up every couple hours anymore at night. Then again it's only been two nights since I started.

That stuff gives me weird dreams and I wake up groggy. I keep splitting the tablet more and more.

It's great for camping when weird noises or people are out and about. Fall right asleep!

I had success with CBD oil/tincture. No foggy effect, slept super well. Don't like to use it because it's not accepted by the greater workforce.

melatonin will make you sleepy, but not keep you asleep. It just triggers your brain to make you sleepy.

I don't really post in here but at this time I am unsure how to post my purchase of a shit ton of kitchens cabinets, new dual oven stove, 1100 sq ft of flooring, and a slab of blue pearl granite. maybe will post the pics when the kitchen remodel is done. :teeth

I don't really post in here but at this time I am unsure how to post my purchase of a shit ton of kitchens cabinets, new dual oven stove, 1100 sq ft of flooring, and a slab of blue pearl granite. maybe will post the pics when the kitchen remodel is done. :teeth

No need to post pics. Just invite everyone over for a BBQ when remodel is done :thumbup

No need to post pics. Just invite everyone over for a BBQ when remodel is done :thumbup

I plan on doing a neighborhood BBQ when it is done to show off but I think the drive would be too long for most BARFers. I think it clocks in at around 2036 miles one way. But if you want to make the trip I will be Qing some brisket and ribs on the Egg knockoff or maybe a mexican fiesta taco bar with carnitas, asad and various taco making condiments. The mexican one was a big hit the last time we did it.

I plan on doing a neighborhood BBQ when it is done to show off but I think the drive would be too long for most BARFers. I think it clocks in at around 2036 miles one way. But if you want to make the trip I will be Qing some brisket and ribs on the Egg knockoff or maybe a mexican fiesta taco bar with carnitas, asad and various taco making condiments. The mexican one was a big hit the last time we did it.

I'll pick up any road kill I see along the way for that BBQ.
2036 miles eh, see you in a week :thumbup

ohhhh. Nice. I love the bench. Kids will probably fly off it at some point too. Where and how much if ya Don't mind me being nosy.

Cottage Industries in HMB. We’ve been looking at it for a year, happened to swing through and it was on sale for the floor sample. We’ve got a bench leg being repaired and it’s the only damage and it was just a scratch. They’re replacing the leg, it’ll be off color for a few months as it oxidizes. It’ll be hidden under the table.

60% off, we paid $3500 otd it came with 2 benches and 4 chairs. We’re waiting on 2 chairs to be built and delivered. Lead time, 3 months :laughing

Last edited:
melatonin will make you sleepy, but not keep you asleep. It just triggers your brain to make you sleepy.

It seemed so far to work well for me. I have been sleeping better. I usually wake up a few times. Now I'm out a full 6 hours. They say that .5 milligram is all you really need. I tried half of my 1 my tab and it was ok. A full milligram worked better, only a tiny bit groggy. Plecebo effect? Does that work with sleep?

LoL I can't do cbd/thc because of my occupation. And I'm not an expert by any means but I HATE the side effects I got.

Last edited:
Those are the carbon wheels no?

Yes. 19X11.5 The other 2 sets are not. Shipping weight is 27 pounds ea.

Others are 34 pounds ea.

Last edited:
Those are the carbon wheels no?

Yes. 19X11.5 The other 2 sets are not. Shipping weight is 27 pounds ea.

Others are 34 pounds ea.

I read a review on them a while back. Supposedly they are worth it if you are really going to push the car. Ford contracted with a small obscure specialty firm to produce them IIRC.

It seemed so far to work well for me. I have been sleeping better. I usually wake up a few times. Now I'm out a full 6 hours. They say that .5 milligram is all you really need. I tried half of my 1 my tab and it was ok. A full milligram worked better, only a tiny bit groggy. Plecebo effect? Does that work with sleep?

LoL I can't do cbd/thc because of my occupation. And I'm not an expert by any means but I HATE the side effects I got.

that's good man. When I would take melatonin, I'd take 7mg! My days start early and are long, but for some reason, by the time midnight rolls around, I am wide awake!

Bought some rock to put in my kitchen. Still need to install the backsplash and do some trim work.

Attachments

• F978F2F1-E8DC-4725-8637-731525ABAA63.jpg
    F978F2F1-E8DC-4725-8637-731525ABAA63.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 85
  • 01B718E4-3B4D-4FEE-BADC-4C9016F7A65A.jpeg
    01B718E4-3B4D-4FEE-BADC-4C9016F7A65A.jpeg
    100.7 KB · Views: 80
  • 4FA6A6F7-AA0C-4EA9-A70C-5E5AAE835E4C.jpg
    4FA6A6F7-AA0C-4EA9-A70C-5E5AAE835E4C.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 83
Look great! You install yourself? I'd like to ease my way into a similar project.

Ordered some kewl tube bending/notching stuffs and some dies..

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 75
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 83
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 59
Back