• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

Speaking of Tahoe, just saw an article about the fight between the full time locals and folks renting out their Vacation Homes. In this particular instance, the police cited a family for have one too many cars in the parking spaces (3) for the house. $1000 fine first time (they don't bother with warnings since people don't necessarily come back). The property owner was also cited $1000.

This was South Lake Tahoe I believe.

That would piss me off too. Luckily we will not be renting. Just using it for ourselves. I don't even let anyone drive/ride my cars/bikes. I can't imagine letting a stranger use my house.

That's a great area. I picked up a bike from a guy over there, gets pretty steep in some spots. It's nice to be able to get in and out without having to drive through downtown Truckee.

Aaand I just ordered this...

14687.jpg

That's a great area. I picked up a bike from a guy over there, gets pretty steep in some spots. It's nice to be able to get in and out without having to drive through downtown Truckee.

14687.jpg

Damn dude, would probably have sold you my lincoln. Hope it works for you

Is it the 256? Infinite voltage would be nice, but I intentionally didn't want something with a digital display. This thing is so dumb and simple, it *should* last a long time.

14687.jpg

When you get the spool gun..send me a message..i want to try it.

This thing is so dumb and simple, it *should* last a long time.

Amen for that! I see all kinds of newer welders needing repair, and all those super old ones are still trucking along. Those Lincoln tombstone welders probably last for 300 years. 😆😆😆

that is one fine looking table, i need to make sure the wife doesn't see this.

Grill looks good too !

Thanks. RC Willey for both. The table is all real wood, roller slides for the 2 halves (slide like butta! ) with leaf storage in the table. Was on sale last week. :party

And that’s still a drop in the bucket compared to rest of the cost to make a proper fugazi GR350R. How much is the wheel set again?

For 17 Shelby's, 3 different wheel sets. The Highest wheel is $4053. ea.
front. $3434. ea. Rear. No typo.

Last edited:
might have to go get that myself

If you do, go ask for Kazen. (like raisin) Stand up sales guy, and that says a lot from me...a guy that HATES salespeople. :laughing

Kind of goofy but listened to what we were looking for, helped us find it and very knowledgeable.

Last edited:
Picked up a 2T

For my 1 year anniversary of dirt biking...I bought a 250 2T! I am super excited about it! I need to figure out the timing on it (OaklandF4i to the rescue) to tame it a little bit as I get comfortable on the new toy and its rocket ship throttle.

I am super excited about it. Seems to be in good shape and just about dialed in otherwise.

Sucks...I'm a bit disabled at the moment so I haven't had the chance to rip up the trails yet. My first ride on it will be at StonyBARF in two weeks when I hope to feel better!

Attachments

• IMG_7509.JPG
    IMG_7509.JPG
    150.2 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
Back