• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

I hope this wasn't a bad idea...but my newest purchase: 2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrofoglio :teeth

I'm curious to hear how it works out. I've been more than casually looking at the Quadrofoglio.

Ordered my self a pair of Nuraphones.
I'm pretty excited to try them out see if they are as good as I heard.

Attachments

• nuraphone.jpg
    nuraphone.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 80
Online? Where? (I wanna get a pair myself.)

Champs.

You can try Hibbert, FootLocker, Finishline, and all the others if your size is hard to find. champs was the only one I could find for 13.

If you’re willing to pay over retail, then just about any colorway you want is on eBay or one of those shoe collector resale sites.

Champs.

You can try Hibbert, FootLocker, Finishline, and all the others if your size is hard to find. champs was the only one I could find for 13.

If you’re willing to pay over retail, then just about any colorway you want is on eBay or one of those shoe collector resale sites.

stockx.

a lot of collectors who sell shoes below retail for the less desirable colorways. I snagged the UB ATRs in grey (guess folks didn't like them) for $140 shipped ~ retail is still $220+ tax.

I almost exclusively buy/sell there now.

I think for new customers, there's $20 bucks off floating around.

Pic it up in a couple of weeks, super stoked, only 7,500miles. Will be camping off this beast in the Adirondack Mountains this summer!

Attachments

• newtomektm.JPG
    newtomektm.JPG
    201.1 KB · Views: 91
Dudes spent two hours installing, balancing, reflashing ECU with latest updates, test riding for 5 minutes to check updates, putting back on ramp to re adjust. All for $75, Sweet

7ktDqnKm.png

nMQMyUjl.png

I bought a Husky :teeth

Attachments

• IMG_7562.jpg
    IMG_7562.jpg
    185.7 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_7560.jpg
    IMG_7560.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
Well, it only took 4 days for my sweet new kicks to be sullied. A pleasant centenarian projectile vomited right near me without warning and a good amount of partially digested red jello and I'm guessing Salisbury steak got on em. At least they're now properly broken in for work and everything else that gets on em from now on won't other me too much.

Pic it up in a couple of weeks, super stoked, only 7,500miles. Will be camping off this beast in the Adirondack Mountains this summer!

Sweet bike! I've been commuting on my 990 adventure and am really coming to terms with the bike. I've barely scratched the surface of what it can do. Really excited to try some single track now.

Dudes spent two hours installing, balancing, reflashing ECU with latest updates, test riding for 5 minutes to check updates, putting back on ramp to re adjust. All for $75, Sweet

7ktDqnKm.png

nMQMyUjl.png

May I ask which shop is that?

Attachments

• 20180421_170341_resized.jpg
    20180421_170341_resized.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 99
Sweet bike! I've been commuting on my 990 adventure and am really coming to terms with the bike. I've barely scratched the surface of what it can do. Really excited to try some single track now.

Yea, can't wait to spend a weekend with her. And I misstated the mileage. Damn, it's not even broken in...

Attachments

• odo.jpg
    odo.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 90
I didn't know this even existed until the new generation came out.
But I wanted an original Police Carbine the minute I found out.

Attachments

• pix445116359.jpg
    pix445116359.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 114
Back