• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

I've always wanted a Marshall amp, just because. It's frickin heavy............ugh.
41952494182_1b73a02e25_o.jpg

Springfield 911 silver/black. I requested black/green but this was the only one available so I took it. If I like it, I'll sell this after ordering and receiving the black/green I want.
attachment.php

Attachments

• PSX_20180511_170841.jpg
    PSX_20180511_170841.jpg
    199.1 KB · Views: 333
Last edited:
Springfield 911 silver/black. I requested black/green but this was the only one available so I took it. If I like it, I'll sell this after ordering and receiving the black/green I want.
attachment.php

Looks almost exactly like a P938

Looks almost exactly like a P938
Close, P238 since it is .380 however this weighs slightly less. But you're right, it's got the wide open ejection port.

I've got a P938 (that I'm selling soon) and it is extremely identical. The sig has a slightly better trigger (compared to this zero round Springfield) but the sights, grips, slide serrations, front strap serrations and back strap serrations are WAY better on the Springfield. Especially for the price, this is a steal AND comes with a second magazine. It also comes with a pocket holster but I'st complete garbage compared to the DeSantis pocket holsters that I always buy every time I get a new pocket carry gun.

LG True flip phone. No apps. No internet. No touch screen. Because my 13 year old delinquent can't control her habits on the internet, apps, social media, games, etc etc. I LOVE txting her now though because she get soooo frustrated trying to txt back. It's hilarious. I could txt a perfectly written and punctuated paragraph on those old phones...while driving....and shift.....without once looking down at the screen and in less time than a modern smart phone. I don't think she has discovered the predictive txt option yet and it's been a week lol.

LG-True-3.jpg

Last edited:
LG True flip phone. No apps. No internet. No touch screen. Because my 13 year old delinquent can't control her habits on the internet, apps, social media, games, etc etc. I LOVE txting her now though because she get soooo frustrated trying to txt back. It's hilarious. I could txt a perfectly written and punctuated paraphrase on those old phones...while driving....and shift.....without once looking down at the screen and in less time than a modern smart phone. I don't think she has discovered the predictive txt option yet and it's been a week lol.

LG-True-3.jpg

I guess she won't be nominating you for Father of the Year this year... :laughing

Back