• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

2018 ktm 450 sx-f

attachment.php

Attachments

• 00909_czFAZJkCJci_1200x900.jpg
    00909_czFAZJkCJci_1200x900.jpg
    173 KB · Views: 518
Last edited:
Traded in my '16 VW GTI S for this 2018 Honda Accord EX on Saturday. The GTI was fun, especially with the DSG. However, I want something with a lot more room, better long term reliability and better freeway comfort for my job.

The tech in the EX trim is outstanding. The new generation Honda Sensing is fantastic. I know the fastback look can be a bit off putting to some people. And the overall style will put people off. It does look better in person.

2uypy0j.jpg

Last edited:
Traded in my '16 VW GTI S for this 2018 Honda Accord EX on Saturday. The GTI was fun, especially with the DSG. However, I want something with a lot more room, better long term reliability and better freeway comfort for my job.

The tech in the EX trim is outstanding. The new generation Honda Sensing is fantastic. I know the fastback look can be a bit off putting to some people. And the overall style will put people off. It does look better in person.

5vrhxi.jpg

Very nice. I think they look great. I was originally steering my wife towards one of these but she fell in love with the Si sedan so we got that. Not that I'm complaining. It's one of the most fun cars I've driven. But those accords sure do look great to me.

So it eh 1.5? Or 2.0? Stick ?

I'd love the 2.0 manual in of those for myself.

Very nice. I think they look great. I was originally steering my wife towards one of these but she fell in love with the Si sedan so we got that. Not that I'm complaining. It's one of the most fun cars I've driven. But those accords sure do look great to me.

So it eh 1.5? Or 2.0? Stick ?

I'd love the 2.0 manual in of those for myself.

Not counting our 08 Odyssey and my wife's 07 and later 15 Camry, I've been driving compact cars since I started driving.

I wanted something bigger and this EX checked all the boxes really. Short of leather and cooled seats (and I'm sure there are a few other bits from the EX-L and Touring models), the EX trim is pretty well loaded.

This is the 1.5T with the CVT. 80% of my driving is on the freeway. It does have some umph when in sport mode. However, it doesn't have that visceral sound and feel my '16 GTI S did (I think VW pumped sounded inside the car too). I'm okay with that.

I was riding alongside one of those cars one day and the driver kept getting on the gas and immediately backing all the way off. Its was making a ton of snap crackling pop noises on decel.
Nice looking car though.

Back