• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

A new pipe for the RC.... ditched the Yoshimura.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0625.jpg
    IMG_0625.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 676
Digging the look of the welds on their exhausts.

Yup, it punks the Yoshimura I had bought before it. Couldn't believe the fitment issues with the Yoshimura as well as the weight. I feel like they're falling off... so I went with Comp Werkes and couldn't be happier.

Ordered at 8:30am, shipped at 9:30am. Had it two days later.

New commuter since the accord got smashed. '97 B16 DOHC with 5-speed.

I had the same car but it was a SOHC auto. Loved it, super stoked to have this one with only 120k miles and 15 years of maintenance records.

Attachments

• IMG_5955.jpg
    IMG_5955.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
New commuter since the accord got smashed. '97 B16 DOHC with 5-speed.

CABilly, If you don't mind me asking how much did you pay for such a gem in un-molested form? Please invest in a clutch lock or some sort of security for it!:cool

Totally stoked on the tent! No rips and looks hardly used. I pressure washed it inside and out - it had at least 30 years of rafter crust on it. The whole package is complete with canvas bags and aluminum stakes, just had to fish it out. This is a piece of American Family History (even though the stakes are stamped Taiwan :laughing ).

Picked her up yesterday.

2019 Jetta SEL Premium in the Habanero Orange.

bIvxMkyl.jpg

F8g4SYXl.jpg

Congrats! That new re-designed Jetta is a sweet ride. I wish they came out with a bigger engine though.. 147hp seems rough when my motorcycle has 160hp!

Congrats! That new re-designed Jetta is a sweet ride. I wish they came out with a bigger engine though.. 147hp seems rough when my motorcycle has 160hp!

Thanks Stan. Yeah I agree but it surely feels like more than from a 1.4L 147hp.

Back