• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

Im a glutton for punishment, another restoration in progress..

SC6slKnl.jpg

So....this happened yesterday.

28mfwr9.jpg

rky6b4.jpg

My wife is doing most of the build because she's the Harry Pottery fan. She agreed this is her early birthday (next month), and xmas gift. LOL

This is after 5 hours, with breaks.

250uqdt.jpg

::wow 6020 pieces!

Mount Holly NC

After I sold my house in San Hoe I said I'd never buy another house again...

Never say never :D

My wife and I picked this up for $190k and the garage came stocked with a riding mower, push mower, vice, air compressor and a bunch of misc tools, and spares...

I'm so happy to have my bike off the streets. She was being abused. :eek:

Photo55719149-1.jpg

Last edited:
Porter Cable pocket hole tool. Tired of using a small kreg jr. Really going to help speed up this dog kennel furniture I've been asked to build.

zoom.jpg

Mount Holly NC

After I sold my house in San Hoe I said I'd never buy another house again...

Never say never :D

My wife and I picked this up for $190k and the garage came stocked with a riding mower, push mower, vice, air compressor and a bunch of misc tools, and spares...

I'm so happy to have my bike off the streets. She was being abused. :eek:

Photo55719149-1.jpg

So how is it living there?

Thats an awesome idea! i put a piece of plywood over the top of my dog's kennel and use it as an end table for the couch, but that idea for the tv stand is way cooler. only problem, where do you keep the cable box/ps4/etc? seems like it'd make more clutter than less

You could easily add a 'floating' top about 6" above the current top, and use the space for electronics/media/etc.

Thats an awesome idea! i put a piece of plywood over the top of my dog's kennel and use it as an end table for the couch, but that idea for the tv stand is way cooler. only problem, where do you keep the cable box/ps4/etc? seems like it'd make more clutter than less

In that picture they're on the table to the left of the crate.

When I've crated my dog, I've come home to the crate about 10 feet from where it was when I left. Not gonna put my TV on top of it. Maybe if I had a smaller dog.Tough to watch TV with the dog staring at you from prison though.:laughing

New blue

Attachments

• New blue (2).jpg
    New blue (2).jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 71
Back