• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

not mine but the idea.

IMG_1618.jpg

Try not to make yours look so much like dog prison.

More speed.

Attachments

• razer1.jpg
    razer1.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 78
It's an area near Daly City.
The photo looks like it was taken there, but I guess not. :)

Oh, yeah, you are spot on :thumbup

I pulled this out of a garage where it has been in the dark for 20 years. Just off of skyline/westmoor in daly city.

Last edited:
Roots blown sbc? Anything fancy?

Little B&M puffer, 68 327, TH350, was a REAL nice show type car back in the 80s and early 90s. Its a total performance kit. All chrome and powder coated. Got parked due to health reasons in 2000, covered and forgotten.

Fast forward to last weekend where we pulled it from its tomb.

I fired it sat and it sounds like its got a gear drive and a decent lump stick, but couldnt run it long to really tell.

The chrome took a beating a little, some will come back, some not so much. I bought it and will spend winter getting it all happy again. :thumbup

41946295_10213504439711423_8053283878678298624_o.jpg

Last edited:
Wouldn't quite say "I" paid for it, but this thing is on order in 4x8..

mad-fulltable-gantry-front-1100.jpg

I picked up one of these things back when the lathe showed up because I had read about moisture ruining solenoids and whatnot, plus I could practically take a shower with what was coming out of the hose. It seems to work pretty well.

I picked up one of these things back when the lathe showed up because I had read about moisture ruining solenoids and whatnot, plus I could practically take a shower with what was coming out of the hose. It seems to work pretty well.

Nice. Plasma Cut quality with wet air is absolute garbage. If the edges look good your air is probably good.

ebay item#192547338261

Just under $250. I thought it was a good deal.

Attachments

• div-head.PNG
    div-head.PNG
    143.6 KB · Views: 83
Back