• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

17 inch Forged SuperMoto wheels from a fellow BARFer.
These gonna look GOOD on the 525.

Attachments

• Warp9 Forged2.jpg
    Warp9 Forged2.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 111
One each for wife and kid
galaxy-s8_gallery_front_black_s4.png

One for me

I didn't really want to go this route, but our phones are all shitting out in various ways conveniently after 2 years and payments are just finished. Also, I'm sick of AT&T and their shitty coverage everywhere we go that isn't an urban area.

I know I literally signed a contract with the devil, but I'm tired of my Verizon friends having LTE on a remote mountain top, and I lost cell service on the highway before we even got past the last town. I like disconnecting and all, but it's also easier to be away for days at a time if I can check in and say hi every now and then.

I know I literally signed a contract with the devil, but I'm tired of my Verizon friends having LTE on a remote mountain top, and I lost cell service on the highway before we even got past the last town. I like disconnecting and all, but it's also easier to be away for days at a time if I can check in and say hi every now and then.

LOL A friend has a cabin in Mendocino NF, he & his family all have AT&T and full service up there, I have Verizon and no service there. You just gotta pick your poison based on where you need service.:thumbup:laughing

I didn't really want to go this route, but our phones are all shitting out in various ways conveniently after 2 years and payments are just finished. Also, I'm sick of AT&T and their shitty coverage everywhere we go that isn't an urban area.

That is so funny. Out here in the swamps, it is totally the other way around. Verizon, Sprint and T-mobile are only good on the interstates and big cities if you want coverage in the swamp you go with AT&T.

Also been waiting a while to post this and today is the day as I finally pulled the trigger. Can't wait to start printing I have tons of ideas in the head and now I can put them out there. Queue the DB jokes.........

33y6lmt.jpg

Off to a great start. On hold with their fraud department to verify my online order. 40 minutes and counting : |

Off to a great start. On hold with their fraud department to verify my online order. 40 minutes and counting : |

I called Kaiser once to make an appointment and I was on hold so long I fell asleep and woke up to Sir, Sir can I help you. I think she knew I was there because I was snoring. So hang in there and get used to the wait.:thumbup

Ruger M77 MK II All Weather in 30-06.

Attachments

• D457B542-5BD8-47FA-A666-0DDE05530FAE.jpg
    D457B542-5BD8-47FA-A666-0DDE05530FAE.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 82
Well then. I bought a different kind of gun. Two actually.

W7152-solotool.jpg

Saw the 3/8” version at SEMA last year and was hoping they’d release the 1/2” version this year. Which they did. So I bought them both. The big guy has 1500 ft lbs of breakaway torque, which realistically probably means maybe 1000, but that’s damn strong for cordless. Plus the shadowless task light is pretty awesome.

Jura SuperAutomatic Coffee machine. The first appliance for the kitchen remodel. If the wife gets a Wolf range I get a Jura. :teeth
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_9423.jpg
    IMG_9423.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 916
Your electrical outlet is broken.

110v plug is behind the Jura. You see the 220v European outlet for the old Nespresso by daughter gave me in Switzerland. May not meet code in CA. :rofl

Jura SuperAutomatic Coffee machine. The first appliance for the kitchen remodel. If the wife gets a Wolf range I get a Jura. :teeth
Is this one of those zillion dollar coffee machines?

They sell these coffee machines at a local "cooking stuff" store. They're, like $3500 or even $5000.

And I'm just :wow

Mind, I know nothing about modern coffee drinks, or what these machines do.

But $5000 for a machine that makes coffee. I just boggle.

Is this one of those zillion dollar coffee machines?

They sell these coffee machines at a local "cooking stuff" store. They're, like $3500 or even $5000.

And I'm just :wow

Mind, I know nothing about modern coffee drinks, or what these machines do.

But $5000 for a machine that makes coffee. I just boggle.

It is good coffee. :teeth But I bought a refurbished one 40% less than a new one. Still close to a grand, but I checked and I can't take it with me. :x :afm199

Got a great deal at STG on closeout.

Attachments

• 20181209_140243.jpg
    20181209_140243.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 73
Oooo. I really like that matte black with some minimal yellow graphics. That’s a winner.

Back