• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

clearly had trackdays & drag racing in mind...:teeth

Drag and street racing for sure. The car is going to suck on a road course. Too heavy, not enough tire, not enough brakes for its weight. I suspect it won’t be able to shed heat well either. The ECU will start turning down the power the hotter it gets.

5230T-Front__66782.1538176107.jpg

DSL20CR-large.jpg

Freewing A4 80mm

Due for delivery Friday.

Attachments

• F0F8F1D0-C3C1-4A85-A9FC-71CE3F4010ED.jpg
    F0F8F1D0-C3C1-4A85-A9FC-71CE3F4010ED.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 93
nmnstwx.jpg

finally got around to assembling this thing. still need to wire it up but figured it was fit to stunt on you guys :twofinger

yes my garage is a mess :p

Man..., they don't make them much shorter than THAT! Nice!

Damn, that's a tight squeeze! Tell me that's only one bay of a multi car garage! :laughing

Looks like the boat bay in a three car garage setup down here.

Is the garage under your house or do you have a bonus space above it like I do? Not sure why they left all the plumbing exposed though.

Looks like the boat bay in a three car garage setup down here.

Is the garage under your house or do you have a bonus space above it like I do? Not sure why they left all the plumbing exposed though.

Yes it's under the house, pier and beam. started typing out trying to explain it but it's probably easier if i just take a picture.

Yes it's under the house, pier and beam. started typing out trying to explain it but it's probably easier if i just take a picture.

I got ya. Cool so at least if it floods it's only the garage and not the house. Mine is actually built on a hill that we made so that I could get to the flood line and make sure my insurance was as low as possible. That is how I got my pond as well so it was a win-win for me.

I got ya. Cool so at least if it floods it's only the garage and not the house. Mine is actually built on a hill that we made so that I could get to the flood line and make sure my insurance was as low as possible. That is how I got my pond as well so it was a win-win for me.

ThvVa9X.jpg

uxBiGCx.jpg

Back