• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

It does have a powerglide actually :laughing Only thing i need to do before i race it again actually is pull that trans out, lost reverse some how. Waiting until the lift is done before i touch it, been way too spoiled with the last one.

3.8 v6 with underdrive pulleys, k&n filter and 3" cutouts. Yeah, you could say it does ok.

JsiLuwf.gif

It does have a powerglide actually :laughing Only thing i need to do before i race it again actually is pull that trans out, lost reverse some how. Waiting until the lift is done before i touch it, been way too spoiled with the last one.

I am jealous of the lift. Years of working in a real shop then going back to creepers and jackstands is a hard pill to swallow.

You need some milk crates for your Camaro to rest on

The problem with sportbike models is you spend soo much time detailing the engine and attaching hoses and wires only to cover it up with a fairing. And when you leave one side off you eventually lose it.

Holy Crap, what have we done?
My wife and I just bought this beauty which is up in Oregon.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Last edited:
Back