• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

Lookup the smallest image size your camera can record and if it's under ~1600 pixels on the long end, then you can upload it to imgur and then post here using image tags. If your camera only records images that are too big to post, then you'll need to get a resizing app first, then upload to imgur.

Bought some winter tires, pretty impressed so far..

bs_blizzakdmv2_ci2_l.jpg

Lookup the smallest image size your camera can record and if it's under ~1600 pixels on the long end, then you can upload it to imgur and then post here using image tags. If your camera only records images that are too big to post, then you'll need to get a resizing app first, then upload to imgur.

Bought some winter tires, pretty impressed so far..

bs_blizzakdmv2_ci2_l.jpg

Yup always found the minimum image size being so large annoying af. You can get a 3rd party photo app that has smaller size options so that you don't have to bother resizing.

Yup always found the minimum image size being so large annoying af. You can get a 3rd party photo app that has smaller size options so that you don't have to bother resizing.

Good tip on a different camera app, saves a step. Will be interesting to see what the forum software ends up doing. Could have an auto-resize built in.

So many sipes!

And they're soft too. You can almost flip through the sipes on each square like a deck of cards. My buddy came over in his crawler with arb lockers and 37's with mud tires and immediately got stuck in a foot of snow on nearly flat ground. Couldn't believe it, but I blasted out of a couple feet of snow with these tires on the Expy this morning, going up a decent incline too. Did take me a few tries, but I'm so impressed with these Blizzak's. They're popular with the Subaru crowd, but they also make this light truck version.

Good tip on a different camera app, saves a step. Will be interesting to see what the forum software ends up doing. Could have an auto-resize built in.

And they're soft too. You can almost flip through the sipes on each square like a deck of cards. My buddy came over in his crawler with arb lockers and 37's with mud tires and immediately got stuck in a foot of snow on nearly flat ground. Couldn't believe it, but I blasted out of a couple feet of snow with these tires on the Expy this morning, going up a decent incline too. Did take me a few tries, but I'm so impressed with these Blizzak's. They're popular with the Subaru crowd, but they also make this light truck version.

Blizzaks rule.
And oh you have a foot of snow down there in the low lands? Pic is of my driveway right now. For reference, the 4runner is on 33s.
:twofinger

Attachments

• 20190216_121651.jpg
    20190216_121651.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
Yeah that amount of snow out here would send me full Shining. Just a little 1ft day takes me a half hour of shoveling to feed the chicken. We're down 2mi of dirt road with no county maintenance, so it gets cleared whenever someone in the 'hood gets to it. Once I get to the pavement it's all gravy.

Yeah that amount of snow out here would send me full Shining. Just a little 1ft day takes me a half hour of shoveling to feed the chicken. We're down 2mi of dirt road with no county maintenance, so it gets cleared whenever someone in the 'hood gets to it. Once I get to the pavement it's all gravy.

Got that Honda walk behind with your name on it

We're down 2mi of dirt road with no county maintenance,
We used to have 2 miles of dirt!

Got the pirelli runflat ice tires on the car..:thumbup

Attachments

• IMG_20190215_124634124_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20190215_124634124_HDR.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_20190215_131000908.jpg
    IMG_20190215_131000908.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
The ice tires work better on the car. than the all terrain tires.
On our 4x4 truck!

Attachments

• IMG_20190210_111257675_HDR(1).jpg
    IMG_20190210_111257675_HDR(1).jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_20190210_110452915_HDR(1).jpg
    IMG_20190210_110452915_HDR(1).jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
Ooohhhh you got that S500 going, it looks great! High desert, north of Reno?

J, I know all about them Honda blowers, silly things are bucks.

Got the Anova :)

After a quick sear in the cast iron for texture

The Anova makes it super simple, can't overcook it based on time. That was 136 for 3 hours, 45 second sear on each side

I found steak to come out a tad watery when I cook with a suivie. I guess it's a personal preference.

Back