• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

The Dog..
Now I can find out which cylinder on the bike
Is running lean faster!

Attachments

• flir_20190302T143509.jpg
    flir_20190302T143509.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
Pellet stove..
Almost everything plugged in puts out Lots of heat..
Chargers. Phones. Computer. TV.. everything..
And the house leaks...

Attachments

• flir_20190302T143801.jpg
    flir_20190302T143801.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 94
My friend in Tahoe city told me two weeks ago roof shoveling was up to $50 an hour.
Gotta pay more for letting the help experience the lake view?

Tahoe City? My grandpa was somewhat a developer up there long time ago. Had a sweet 3 store condo steps from the water...sold it decided to sail around the world :laughing

Not to many hang out in North Lake. The family has a condo/rental near Kings Beach. Anyone hear of Franciscan Lakeside Lodge? Looking forward to going up in May for a friends wedding.

Anyone hear of Franciscan Lakeside Lodge? Looking forward to going up in May for a friends wedding.

Just stayed there recently, in unit #15. It didn't look anything like the website pics... and the wifi wasn't working.
But, we were in Tahoe, so that was good. :Port

I think the place was really nice... in 1975! :laughing

Just stayed there recently, in unit #15. It didn't look anything like the website pics... and the wifi wasn't working.
But, we were in Tahoe, so that was good. :Port

I think the place was really nice... in 1975! :laughing

Oh many that's hilarious :laughing It was a co-op but turned into condos few years ago so it's up to the unit owner if they want to upgrade or not. We (sisters and I) trying to convince my dad to update hours with a new shower and larger back window.

Man I just love that high desert. I bet it's so nice in the spring. Are you on the California side or the Nevada side?

Man I just love that high desert. I bet it's so nice in the spring. Are you on the California side or the Nevada side?

Oregon side now...
But I do like the Nevada side too..

Attachments

• IMG_20190215_132548154_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20190215_132548154_HDR.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
You lucky dog! Though...that looks like it could be more towards the Klamath side, which negates the luckiness. :p

You lucky dog! Though...that looks like it could be more towards the Klamath side, which negates the luckiness. :p

A little more north ..
And still checking out the :thumbupriding..
And looking into a timber Sled kinda thing..

Attachments

• IMG_20190215_132641387_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20190215_132641387_HDR.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 104
Well it looks beautiful. Do you know BEN-ZX-14? I'm not sure where he moved, but I *think* it was more south and more central.

A modest home in a modest neighborhood.

Attachments

• humble abode.jpg
    humble abode.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 121
Back