• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

Bought in December. Installed today the last appliance, kitchen remodel almost done. Only the tile backsplash to go.

attachment.php

Oooh...!! :love

Cookin'Chick

Oh! The knobs say Wolf! Are they the same? I really want a nice commercial stove. I'm limited to 32"... I once had a 36" Wedgewood.

My first Stickley. Storage for my moto gear. The wife broke the previous chest by sitting on it, so she didn’t complain about the price of a replacement.:rofl
itJpfNh.jpg

Followed me home today..

The lift..not the dog:laughing

Attachments

• IMG_20190325_190351376.jpg
    IMG_20190325_190351376.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 85
2015 KTM 450XC-F wearing SX-F tank/plastics, Thumper Racing big bore kit, 16.5/5" Excel/Talon wheels, Berringer 6pot brake, Hinson slipper clutch and cover, full FMF exhaust, supermoto triple clamps, etc

Ruger Security 9
Ruger-Security-9-3810-736676038107.jpg_1.jpg

Glock 19X - Pictures never show off the true metallic gold color of the slide.
GLK.19X-3.jpg

S&W 422 - I'm in love with this thing. So quirky and neat with the odd ball lowered barrel and ejection port location design.
2ch5jcz.jpg

Seems like the same pattern across all mfr's. The legacy models keep getting bigger and bigger, then some new smaller models popup to take their place.

Back