• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

... and the belt, ...

I should have done this while shooting the first video.

Belt stiffness comparison

[YOUTUBE]TfooE5z8OtI[/YOUTUBE]

Recycled Firefighter belt is the most comfortable, and 2nd most supportive belt of the bunch.

New front yard fence to keep the pesky wild horses off my lawn.

main.php

And some Hotchkis front and rear sway bars to keep the pesky vette on the ground. :thumbup

main.php

main.php

I just bought these purple keycaps to use on a new keyboard build I'm working on. I'll be putting them on a TKL board from Exclusive (the e85 in purple.)

DLoeoeA.jpg

I just bought these purple keycaps to use on a new keyboard build I'm working on.

So THAT's how those hacker guys do it. Special HACK and CODE buttons.

Man, I have to write it all out by hand. Has to be a lot easier with a dedicated button.

Nice!!

We bought this...it's an all terrain forklift

49055239232_24da33770a_z.jpg

I am the same height as the tires. It has 4 new Yokahamas, we really wanted a telahandler but found this guy and well...

Cool factor slowly getting restored :laughing

Oh and yes, it s 4 wheel drive and has a "crab" function :banana

I'm kind of on a mechanical keyboard kick.

[YOUTUBE]ZB_YCwO3iGc[/YOUTUBE]

:love

Attachments

• IMG_20191116_115737_resized.jpg
    IMG_20191116_115737_resized.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 50
Finally got the proper carriers and pads to fit the CMC rotors onto the R1M. 4lb 1oz weight savings. Took them out to Thill yesterday and discovered I now have a wheelie problem.
XM9IhBa.jpg

Back