• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

Just a silly key tag...

vB5MjMi.jpg

Finally got the proper carriers and pads to fit the CMC rotors onto the R1M. 4lb 1oz weight savings. Took them out to Thill yesterday and discovered I now have a wheelie problem.
XM9IhBa.jpg

Sick!!

S21FOLGORE next you need to buy these.

91vxpKSHC8L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

This fell onto my trailer the other day :teeth

2006 YFZ fo fitty :ride Came with a full set of paddles/skinnies on polished wheels plus another set of polished wheels on dirt tires. :thumbup

main.php

You'll have to head out to sand mountain!

Yep, I take the RV out and spend the weekend. Im not far from there. This was a month or so ago. This is my other quad, I just wanted more powwa so I got the yamahoppy.

main.php

Last edited:
Yep, I take the RV out and spend the weekend. Im not far from there. This was a month or so ago. This is my other quad, I just wanted more powwa so I got the yamahoppy.

main.php

if youre interested or know someone thats interested in a fully built banshee pm me

if youre interested or know someone thats interested in a fully built banshee pm me

Lots of those for sale around here but I will spread the word. :thumbup We are in the land of quads, everyone has one it seems and on weekends my street is a quad/dirtbike highway going out to the desert. :ride

Takamura R2 steel
Santoku (170mm) & Petty (150mm)

So, Hida tool in Berkeley is doing knives in stock 15% off sale right now.
(Until 12/31.)

I picked up these two, Takamura R2 steel santoku and petty.

[YOUTUBE]8b-jd5Tw65g[/YOUTUBE]

All in all, they are excellent performer, and very reasonably
priced for what they are.

You get the cutting performance that’s very close to
Shibata Kotetsu knives for about 56 -65% of the cost.

(But, then again, they don’t make long slicers and such.
Also, they don’t make “wa-handle” which I prefer.)

My wife LOVES DL.
They really put on a great show.
Going too! Girlfriend and I bought tickets monday.
This will be the fifth time in five years seeing them. Heck, saw them twice just this year! Love them!
Scott

[YOUTUBE]qgQfm0yW9aE[/YOUTUBE]

Everybody talks about the car chase scene, but..., this part, just before the car chase scene starts, is one of the greatest editing you'd ever see.
(at 2:15, Bullitt's Mustang appears in Charger's rear view mirror, coming over the crest of the hill, transition stage one. (Guys in Charger who were chasing Bullitt(McQueen) is now being chased by Bullitt.)
Then, at 3:20, the Charger's driver (Bill Hickman) buckles up lap belt, telling the viewer audiences that now it's shifting into next stage.)

If you haven't watched the film, just watch it.
Late 1960's San Francisco, 68 Mustang Fastback and 68 Charger, upside down quick draw shoulder holster and Colt Diamondback (with round butt grip) ... (and he only fires twice. Yes, only two shots, in the entire film. And the way he moves 1911 away, using desert boots sole, then cover's the head of the body with his jacket ... how cool is that.)

[YOUTUBE]MmtvzIGaH1I[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
Back