• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

post a *PIC* of your latest purchase (can be anything as long as you purchased it)

Freewing L39

Internet photo. Mine is getting some touch ups (used plane) and a coat of poly. Flies pretty good.

Attachments

• FWl39.jpg
    FWl39.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 341
[YOUTUBE]qgQfm0yW9aE[/YOUTUBE]

1:05-1:25 The Phillips 66 station is now an Exxon, we used to buy gas there when I was a kid living on Folsom a couple blocks from Army St., and then we lived on the hill they drive up (Bernal Heights).

You'll never manage to have a car chase on those streets now, faster to get out and run! :rofl:rofl:rofl

Nothing like the buttery smooth power of a 1000cc I4.

I've ridden some (for the ACSO class) and borrowed FreeRyde's 98 R1. LORDY. I haven't had one of my own, though, which means I can do stupid things with it. :laughing

I'm really looking forward to receiving this one but that isn't happening until February.

OMG!!! :drool you are going to travel far very very fast. Benjamin Bunny has one with like 150k on it.

Maybe I'll finally knock out the coast to coast insanity ride. :ride

Thanks woodschick. I showed my mom a photo yesterday. She said to name her Annie and that she thought she's beautiful. How cool is my mom?

Thanks woodschick. I showed my mom a photo yesterday. She said to name her Annie and that she thought she's beautiful. How cool is my mom?

The coolest! I mean, she produced you, so... :love

TWTFanChick

Since I am a motorcycle racing nut I bought this for myself for Christmas.

Plan is to wrap it and say to Budman from Mrs. Budman.
Teach her to buy her own gifts and put from me on it...:laughing

It is a photo on canvas (#13 of 34) signed by both Wayne and Kevin.

Photo does not do it justice... fricking love it. :thumbup

Not as cool at TWT's gift to herself though. :thumbup

Attachments

• Wayne and Kevin.jpg
    Wayne and Kevin.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 468
The coolest! I mean, she produced you, so... :love

TWTFanChick

:blush

Since I am a motorcycle racing nut I bought this for myself for Christmas.

Plan is to wrap it and say to Budman from Mrs. Budman.
Teach her to buy her own gifts and put from me on it...:laughing

It is a photo on canvas (#13 of 34) signed by both Wayne and Kevin.

Photo does not do it justice... fricking love it. :thumbup

Not as cool at TWT's gift to herself though. :thumbup

I'm a spoiler. I won't see the bike until early February but that's cool. I'll ride it up to see mama on her birthday if the stars align.

(#13 of 34) :thumbup

You may be cool, but you will NEVER be as cool as Kevin Schwantz leaning on a RGV500 GP bike, telling Wayne Rainey how it will feel to loose COOL.

If course not.

We can recreate it next year in Weaverville bro. :teeth

You be Schwantz.

Back